Tapatalk update

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I thought the yellow star was a new post in a subscribed thread.

Whatever it is, it won't go away on one of my forums. I was able to clear it on 3.6. But can't now on 3.7. I don't know what has to be done to clear it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So they don't want us reporting issues on the iOS beta discussion thread? Because it might bother someone? LOL The TapaTalk people are a work of art! OK, so I'll shake my phone. And my head!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
So they don't want us reporting issues on the iOS beta discussion thread? Because it might bother someone? LOL The TapaTalk people are a work of art! OK, so I'll shake my phone. And my head!

Is that what they said? I just updated to the new beta 557 build.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Something like that. Closed the discussion thread. I think there's other threads though. They don't want you to complain there. They want you to shake the phone and report. LOL

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Something like that. Closed the discussion thread. I think there's other threads though. They don't want you to complain there. They want you to shake the phone and report. LOL

I thought they had said before they wanted feedback there. That's crazy.

MarkY3130

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I haven't checked the tapatalk forum today but I thought what they were doing is opening up a new thread with each beta release and closing/locking the previous thread. Are they doing something different than that?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I haven't checked the tapatalk forum today but I thought what they were doing is opening up a new thread with each beta release and closing/locking the previous thread. Are they doing something different than that?

I thought the thread they had was for beta 3.8. I don't think they've done threads for each build.

MarkY3130

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
I thought the thread they had was for beta 3.8. I don't think they've done threads for each build.

I just joined the beta testing group recently so hadn't been following it until recently. I thought I read on the tapatalk forums yesterday that they were going to open up a new thread for each build. Could be something they just started doing or I could be completely wrong too, that happens a lot!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I just joined the beta testing group recently so hadn't been following it until recently. I thought I read on the tapatalk forums yesterday that they were going to open up a new thread for each build. Could be something they just started doing or I could be completely wrong too, that happens a lot!

That could be. There hasn't been much going on over there in awhile, so I haven't spent a lot of time there lately.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR