Tapatalk update

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm ready for them to stop trying to add unnecessary features, and get on with bug fixes and performance improvements, so we can get off the beta.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I think the last beta was really good. Seemed to work well for me. This new one isn't so bad, just a bit on the slower side. Loading times definitely took a hit.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Posting is quicker. The little icon pics are still there. Someone must like those. I get the feeling at times that someone's 10 year old is telling Daddy what to do at TapaTalk.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Posting is quicker. The little icon pics are still there. Someone must like those. I get the feeling at times that someone's 10 year old is telling Daddy what to do at TapaTalk.

Hahaha touch?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I didn't like this. I had to tap on each one to dismiss. Turned off all notifications.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426291597.690893.jpg

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I can't get notifications to mark read, guess I'm doing it wrong. I thought all you had to do was to tap on "mark read", not working

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Lets hire an assassin and eliminate the developers. And then find some decent programmers to keep Tapatalk alive and well.

Anyone with me?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
In case you didn't notice, the majority of people are complaining about this new Tapatalk. Ever since they discontinued the Pro version, people are unhappy.

But you can clearly see that the developers are too desperate to fix the problem, but by trying to do so, they are horribly failing.

The least someone can do is put them out of their misery. It's the humane thing to do

Last edited:

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I just loaded the new beta and was prompted that the app wants to send me notifications, which is good since I haven't had working notifications in ages for this app. New notifications show in the menu, but they won't clear after being checked. I have like 8 previous notifications that I can't get rid of. If I try swiping them, nothing. How do we clear them? Just over time they drop off??

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I just loaded the new beta and was prompted that the app wants to send me notifications, which is good since I haven't had working notifications in ages for this app. New notifications show in the menu, but they won't clear after being checked. I have like 8 previous notifications that I can't get rid of. If I try swiping them, nothing. How do we clear them? Just over time they drop off??

Yeah, but I don't like them showing on the red badge on the flag at the bottom. I have all notifications turned off. I can check those without the number on there as a red badge. It's annoying to me.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My first post since updating the latest beta. Is it better? Let's see now!

Update: Yeah, seems faster and smoother. But that was just one comment post. Time will tell.
Still those silly icon images. Wonder why they think we need or like those? Strange!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods