Tapatalk update

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I haven't noticed the sluggishness, but I've been busy with house guest today. Checking for slugs now. :)

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I just reported a bug, or at least what I think is one. My notifications don't clear after I click them, pretty sure they did that before this current beta update. Also, none of my notifications push. They used to but since like two updates ago, they don't anymore. Anyone else get push notifications for quoted posts, subscribed threads and PM's?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The little spinning wheel that spins when opening a thread is annoying. Too much load time.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
The little spinning wheel that spins when opening a thread is annoying. Too much load time.

Yea I've noticed that too, and sometimes it returns a "no post" error. Also appears to be a battery hog. I can literally watch my battery drop 1% every two minutes when browsing forums using Tapatalk.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Wow I just had a huge crash and I'm unable to open anything on macrumors forum. I even reverted back to 3.6.0 and the error still remains. It keeps popping up every minute or so and even after acknowledging it and clearing my case, I can't get it to stop

EDIT: it appears to maybe be on macrumors end. Looks like the site isn't responding and may be down.

6f13ad7cb03f10341e4098da83af08ce.jpg

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Wow I just had a huge crash and I'm unable to open anything on macrumors forum. I even reverted back to 3.6.0 and the error still remains. It keeps popping up every minute or so and even after acknowledging it and clearing my case, I can't get it to stop

EDIT: it appears to maybe be on macrumors end. Looks like the site isn't responding and may be down.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/08/6f13ad7cb03f10341e4098da83af08ce.jpg

I don't know, I've had this happen to me twice last night on iMore and I'm using the regular version of Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yea I've noticed that too, and sometimes it returns a "no post" error. Also appears to be a battery hog. I can literally watch my battery drop 1% every two minutes when browsing forums using Tapatalk.

I haven't noticed the 1% drop, but that sounds like Facebook. Did you report it?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just reported a bug, or at least what I think is one. My notifications don't clear after I click them, pretty sure they did that before this current beta update. Also, none of my notifications push. They used to but since like two updates ago, they don't anymore. Anyone else get push notifications for quoted posts, subscribed threads and PM's?

I am still getting notifications for quoted posts and PMs, but I have the others unchecked.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone found the images shown when posting to be annoying? On iMore it's a watch. Other sites show different things. I think it slows use down and is just annoying. I don't see the point in it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711