Tapatalk update

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I haven't. Having said that, is anyone having problems receiving notifications via the latest official Tapatalk version?

Yes, I was D. Tapatalk version 3.5. Notifications became very spotty - duplicate notification or just late compared to the time it was actually posted at...sometimes delayed as much as an hour or I just never received a notification at all.

Oh, and the badge would only show when it felt like it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I was D. Tapatalk version 3.5. Notifications became very spotty - duplicate notification or just late compared to the time it was actually posted at...sometimes delayed as much as an hour or I just never received a notification at all.

Oh, and the badge would only show when it felt like it.

Thank you, Pink. I haven't received any iMore-related notifications today via the latest Tapatalk release (non-beta). I wonder what's up with that....;)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thank you, Pink. I haven't received any iMore-related notifications today via the latest Tapatalk release (non-beta). I wonder what's up with that....;)

No clue D. I deleted Tapatalk yesterday because I got fed up with it.....and here I am again now with it because I reinstalled it LOL

I'll see how the noti's go for iMore on it now...

tapped out from my iPad Air

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No clue D. I deleted Tapatalk yesterday because I got fed up with it.....and here I am again now with it because I reinstalled it LOL

I'll see how the noti's go for iMore on it now...

Okay. Thank you. I appreciate it...;)

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I have been receiving notifications fine. I think the new "interactive notifications" are somewhat useless, but I'm getting them.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok so just an update....I'm getting notifications because they were on my iPad lock screen this morning, now whether they are making the sound I have set IDK because I put DND on at night. The badge icon isn't showing up for me though.

EDIT: OK I'm getting the alert tone as well with the screen notification. No icon badge still.

Last edited:

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Guys, I might be going against the crowd here, but I'm finding myself using Tapatalk more since the "dreadful" update. I'm not sure why, but I am. I can only attribute that to me liking the new look and feel. To me it had evolved quite a bit since the time I paid for it many moons ago.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Can you show a screenshot?

a2589b01087b503b622052a139829ad5.jpg

Not sure what everyone else was seeing but this isn't the one I saw before.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Guys, I might be going against the crowd here, but I'm finding myself using Tapatalk more since the "dreadful" update. I'm not sure why, but I am. I can only attribute that to me liking the new look and feel. To me it had evolved quite a bit since the time I paid for it many moons ago.

I liked the pro version and the old 3.2.1 But I've got used to the new update and like this too.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I like the latest version of Tapatalk. The only issue in having is in regard to receiving notifications, however, that may be attributed to needing a plug-in or something on iMore's end it a faulty setting on my end. I'm sure it'll get resolved soon.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
One more thing for those of you using the latest official version of Tapatalk, if you go to Settings - Notifications, is Tapatalk listed therein?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
One more thing for those of you using the latest official version of Tapatalk, if you go to Settings - Notifications, is Tapatalk listed therein?

It's there for me and I'm also not getting any notifications at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
But if I go into the home screen they show up after I click on the house.

f318fe1d36613f5d21059ceb085715b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice