Tapatalk update

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
They can promise all they want. I have a working copy of v3.2.1 that I have edited the .plist file so as to never allow it to update. They’re going to have to prove to me that this "fix" will be better than what I have to get me to move.

Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
They can promise all they want. I have a working copy of v3.2.1 that I have edited the .plist file so as to never allow it to update. They?re going to have to prove to me that this "fix" will be better than what I have to get me to move.

Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me!

I'm not falling for it again

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I have Tapatalk Pro but forgot all about it. I tried it again over the last few days. WTF, over? How can people do the forum thing like this? I deleted it. Honestly, using something like the Google app or Safari is better.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Well...because I got tired of seeing the sh!t naughty girl chat ads on the iMore forum app (regardless of my attempts to flag it inappropriate), last night I went back to using tapatalk. It was working fine...but now today it keeps crashing on me.

I've tried uninstalling, uninstalling & turn off my iPad. Nothing works.

Any one else having this problem? What did you do to solve it, if any resolution worked?

tapped out by my P!NK fingers from my iPad Air

EDIT: OK.......so I'm so done with this ish. Tapatalk won't let me upload photos now without a tapatalk id which I did not need but now I do....?
UPDATE: found how to set tapatalk to upload pics by changing photo sharing option to "attachment" & the crashing issues on tapatalk have stopped now.

Last edited:

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Ugh...I prefer the new version to pro. Too bad they caved to the vocal contingent...

I have paid for several versions of tapatalk over the years, but I really like the new version. I'm honestly disappointed.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Ugh...I prefer the new version to pro. Too bad they caved to the vocal contingent...

I have paid for several versions of tapatalk over the years, but I really like the new version. I'm honestly disappointed.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

It won't change that much. The ugly blue strips will be gone. You'll still like it.

Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice