Thanks D. Wow, 99¢ for the year!

The prices are now 99¢/month, $9.99/1 year or $29.99/lifetime.

I’m considering the 99¢ monthly one, Tapatalk gives you a 1 month trial before you actually pay.
    I think I’m paying $9.99/year, which isn’t too bad in my opinion
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-27-2020 07:29 PM
    LOL ...I meant 99¢ a month
    LMAO
    I think I’m paying $9.99/year, which isn’t too bad in my opinion
    Thank you C ! I thought about doing the yearly one but idk how long I’ll actually use the app. At some point I know I’ll go back to the iMore forum app once they iron out the issues LOL
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    09-27-2020 07:32 PM
    LMAO

Thank you C ! I thought about doing the yearly one but idk how long I’ll actually use the app. At some point I know I’ll go back to the iMore forum app once they iron out the issues LOL
    That was my intentions also. I wasn't sure if I wanted to pay for the year when these options was first released.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    09-27-2020 07:44 PM
    I refuse to pay again. I paid for Tapatalk on Blackberry, Android, iOS, Kindle, and Windows Phone. I also paid for Tapatalk Pro on iOS, as well as Tapatalk 2. I paid for it when the app was $15. I paid for a host of features and functions that have since been removed while others are forced on me with no way to be removed as they once were. After years of this decrease of functions and features, they have the audacity to ask me to pay again for a lesser version of what I paid for multiple times before. No. I will not.
    ladyc0524 and Spencerdl like this.
    09-27-2020 09:27 PM
    I refuse to pay again. I paid for Tapatalk on Blackberry, Android, iOS, Kindle, and Windows Phone. I also paid for Tapatalk Pro on iOS, as well as Tapatalk 2. I paid for it when the app was $15. I paid for a host of features and functions that have since been removed while others are forced on me with no way to be removed as they once were. After years of this decrease of functions and features, they have the audacity to ask me to pay again for a lesser version of what I paid for multiple times before. No. I will not.
    I do understand your view and agree with you. There are a lot of us around here that did the same thing. It is wrong in my honest opinion for them to charge AGAIN when we already paid for a lifetime membership. I think I had it on my Blackberry devices as well, I wonder if I can find one of my Blackberry screenshots with it on Crackberry? I know for sure I had it on Android and paid for Tapatalk Pro on IOS.
    09-27-2020 09:38 PM
    I do understand your view and agree with you. There are a lot of us around here that did the same thing. It is wrong in my honest opinion for them to charge AGAIN when we already paid for a lifetime membership. I think I had it on my Blackberry devices as well, I wonder if I can find one of my Blackberry screenshots with it on Crackberry? I know for sure I had it on Android and paid for Tapatalk Pro on IOS.
    To be fair my issue isn't as much with the charge again. It's asking for full price for a fraction of the functions and features. That bothers me more than anything. Not to mention to addition of pseudo ads and limited photo size outside of premium.
    09-27-2020 09:40 PM
    To be fair my issue isn't as much with the charge again. It's asking for full price for a fraction of the functions and features. That bothers me more than anything. Not to mention to addition of pseudo ads and limited photo size outside of premium.
    Well payment 'again' bothers me especially when I received an email from Tapatalk requesting proof of payment for VIP status and lifetime membership. I sent them proof and thought I would be done, and of course less features is also disappointing.
    09-27-2020 09:47 PM
    You'd think after over 6 years beta testing their app, one might expect a free lifetime membership. But, no, I got one free month. And I haven't paid one penny. The only feature I miss is posting images at a better resolution.
    09-28-2020 05:43 PM
    'Likes' are still not working
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    10-05-2020 07:01 PM
2,334 ... 929394