Edit check above ↑↑ A-OK!
    Yep, the edit post error is gone!
    04-05-2016 07:58 PM
    Anyone have any thoughts on how links to the built in browser go straight to "reader mode"?
    04-12-2016 08:16 AM
    Is that a new feature then? Was wondering why it had started to do it automatically all of a sudden.
    04-12-2016 10:01 AM
    I guess so. Not sure why they did that. I sometimes use reader mode, but prefer the full site most of the time. I don't like mobile view. You can't zoom it.
    04-12-2016 10:16 AM
    Anyone have any thoughts on how links to the built in browser go straight to "reader mode"?
    I don't like it at all.
    04-12-2016 11:15 PM
    New update. No longer goes to reader mode. Goes to mobile view. Still wish it went to the full site.
    04-13-2016 04:29 PM
    Anyone notice the text bar no longer comes up? If you tap the bar, it does the same as tapping the + on the left to post an image.

Tap the bar and get this:

04-13-2016 07:59 PM
    Anyone notice the text bar no longer comes up? If you tap the bar, it does the same as tapping the + on the left to post an image.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...fd08b02ab3.jpg

Tap the bar and get this:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...0cd0231afb.jpg
    You are correct!
    04-13-2016 09:16 PM
    You are correct!
    Have you become automatically subscribed to every single Thread you have commented in? I started getting emails like crazy.
    04-13-2016 09:23 PM
    Have you become automatically subscribed to every single Thread you have commented in? I started getting emails like crazy.
    I noticed that. It's annoying.
    04-13-2016 09:25 PM
    I noticed that. It's annoying.
    It appears TapaTalk is sending PM messages in my name. I didn't send this!

04-14-2016 04:58 PM
    It appears TapaTalk is sending PM messages in my name. I didn't send this!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...741903696c.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...98b4241ab3.jpg
    Well it's time to ditch Tapatalk and return to the iMore app....(laughing)
    04-14-2016 06:30 PM
    Winter said it was because I followed him. I had seen that I had followed him, but then I unfollowed him. Not sure how I had in the first place. You may be right. Wish it had dark theme. Night shift helps. But I have several other forums.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-14-2016 06:59 PM
    I thought about that. How is the iMore app these days?
    04-14-2016 07:42 PM
    It works quite well. My gripe is the fact that I'm unable to rearrange the menus. Other than that, it's pretty solid. The last straw with Tapatalk was when it stopped allowing us to "attach" photos in lieu of forcing us to use its hosting service, and I don't want to do that.
    04-14-2016 08:15 PM
    It works quite well. My gripe is the fact that I'm unable to rearrange the menus. Other than that, it's pretty solid. The last straw with Tapatalk was when it stopped allowing us to "attach" photos in lieu of forcing us to use its hosting service, and I don't want to do that.
    I just installed the iMore app to take a look at it. It's not bad. It hasn't been updated since last September. I don't like that you can't rearrange the menus and I noticed that the multi-delete and multi-quote options don't work properly.
    04-14-2016 08:21 PM
    I just installed the iMore app to take a look at it. It's not bad. It hasn't been updated since last September. I don't like that you can't rearrange the menus and I noticed that the multi-delete and multi-quote options don't work properly.
    Works for me......minus the Multi-delete feature.
    04-14-2016 08:23 PM
    I was able to multi quote 2 posts. Multi delete didn't work.
    04-14-2016 08:25 PM
    You're right about the multi-delete function, but I've yet to have an issue with multi-quote.
    04-14-2016 08:27 PM
    You try the iMore app or the iMore forums app? The iMore forums app is a better forum experience.
    04-14-2016 09:09 PM
    You try the iMore app or the iMore forums app? The iMore forums app is a better forum experience.
    The iMore forums app. I used it until I started using Tapatalk.
    04-14-2016 09:18 PM
    So now when we comment on a new thread, we get another pop up! They sure do like those pop ups. SMH!

And now we automatically follow other users without having to do a thing! Have you checked your follow lists? Mine has grown. A lot! I haven't done anything! I guess we weren't following enough to suit them so now they force it on us! SMH!

And what's this new "you replied to" notification about? So they're gonna notify us every time we comment just to let us know we commented? Really? Are these guys for real? Lol
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    04-19-2016 07:37 AM
    I can't even open the app. It keeps crashing and won't let me send a crash report. I'm o the App Store version since I got kicked out of the beta for some reason😳
    04-22-2016 08:31 AM
    I can't even open the app. It keeps crashing and won't let me send a crash report. I'm o the App Store version since I got kicked out of the beta for some reason
    You didn't get the email on the latest beta? If not, I think they have cut out a few testers who don't remain active in reporting issues. Not sure though. If you got the email, try accessing Testflight from there.
    04-22-2016 09:29 AM
    I can't even open the app. It keeps crashing and won't let me send a crash report. I'm o the App Store version since I got kicked out of the beta for some reason
    It's crashing for me on both the release and beta version as well, but only on my iPad (even after deleting the app, rebooting and reinstalling). My iPhone doesn't crash for some reason. It has something to do with the servers since it doesn't crash if I enable airplane mode before opening it. I can then turn off airplane mode and use it until I quit the app.

Speaking of the Tapatalk servers, they seem royally hosed right now. My notifications tab hasn't updated in over 24 hours on either my iPad or iPhone.
    04-22-2016 10:36 AM
2,020 ... 6869707172 ...