Tapatalk update

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I still show the original 35 on my flag. And I've had 2 crashes since updating last night.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428092734.525274.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Prince, all 12 of my forums are "following ". So I don't know about what you asked. But I assume any way it's ordered should work.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Prince, all 12 of my forums are "following ". So I don't know about what you asked. But I assume any way it's ordered should work.

When I sign out of a forum it moves from "following" to "pending" section. Only the following section can be moved or sorted.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
When I sign out of a forum it moves from "following" to "pending" section. Only the following section can be moved or sorted.

What are those in "pending"? Do you just read those but don't register in?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
What are those in "pending"? Do you just read those but don't register in?

be4bdc21cba71c62b6fbb99ab925c8e0.jpg

The "pending" forums are the forums that I'm a registered member of, it's just that I'm not currently signed in. The pending forums you can only read the Trending and Timelines.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/04/04/be4bdc21cba71c62b6fbb99ab925c8e0.jpg
The "pending" forums are the forums that I'm a registered member of, it's just that I'm not currently signed in. The pending forums you can only read the Trending and Timelines.

Most of my forums use the same TapaTalk sign in. But they also have their own. So I get automatically signed in to most. There's a few I have to do separate. Wouldn't signing in solve your issue? You could still just read.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Most of my forums use the same TapaTalk sign in. But they also have their own. So I get automatically signed in to most. There's a few I have to do separate. Wouldn't signing in solve your issue? You could still just read.

I guess I just do it a little different. I don't sign out of Tapatalk. I only sign in to a particular forum if I'm going to be posting in that forum.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
This update might be the one to roll out to the public. It's seems very solid to me. Rearranging forums is now fixed too.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Just noticed a problem. It seems that all links are broken or not working in the new beta. This problem has been reported on the Tapatalk Community forum as well.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just noticed a problem. It seems that all links are broken or not working in the new beta. This problem has been reported on the Tapatalk Community forum as well.

Yeah I am having the link issue as well

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

I've noticed it too, and have submitted a bug report. The app crashed on me once already, but other than that, it's been solid. The previous beta was almost flawless on my device.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed it too, and have submitted a bug report. The app crashed on me once already, but other than that, it's been solid. The previous beta was almost flawless on my device.

I agree it was flawless for me too. I do like that the issue I had rearranging forums and that the following forums is on top of the pending forums is fixed.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree it was flawless for me too. I do like that the issue I had rearranging forums and that the following forums is on top of the pending forums is fixed.

The rearranging issue was fixed with the previous beta, at least on my device. The bug whereas when you reply to a post and decide to cancel, your typed reply is still present when you revisit the thread.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR