Tapatalk update

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Well, the strangest thing happens to me since the last two updates.. Every time someone quotes another, I get a notification that I've been quoted.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423756965.421631.jpg

As you can see, Karen didn't quote me but Justme'd. Yet, it says I've been quoted

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, the strangest thing happens to me since the last two updates.. Every time someone quotes another, I get a notification that I've been quoted.

View attachment 77308

As you can see, Karen didn't quote me but Justme'd. Yet, it says I've been quoted

That is strange because I'm getting notified properly in regard to quoted posts

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 77308

I've been seeing this happen as well, since Tuesday. It'll show the thread I'm subscribed to alert me, but then another alert will show "insert iMore member here" just quoted your post, when in reality no one did ! Lol I'm not doing the beta thing, I'm on official 3.5.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I've been seeing this happen as well, since Tuesday. It'll show the thread I'm subscribed to alert me, but then another alert will show "insert iMore member here" just quoted your post, when in reality no one did ! Lol I'm not doing the beta thing, I'm on official 3.5.

Ok, so we established its not a beta thing. Guess TAPATALK has broke their notifications script as well

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed this happening this week too. I'm on the latest beta but I'm going back and forth between betas and the official 3.5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I never use the "Feed" section. If I see badge numbers on it, I swipe the app out if the app switcher. Then those numbers go away.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Yep! They just won't get rid of the ugly blue strips.

I don't mind the blue strips. Besides I don't think they're going away. I really don't like the way that the subscribed forums are sorted. I'm staying on 3.5.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I have the old version and runs the new also. In the new one all text are very small and I miss dark colours. The only thing to get it dark is night mode and I don't really like that.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't mind the blue strips. Besides I don't think they're going away. I really don't like the way that the subscribed forums are sorted. I'm staying on 3.5.

Where are you talking about? Subscribed forums?