Workflow

jman0829

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
A few days ago an app called Workflow was release for iOS. I'm sure you are familiar with this app. I'm just curious to know what actions or workflows you guys have. I find myself always trying to get more from my phone and I believe this is a great app with great potential. The thing is that the gallery within the app is very limited.
Thanks for your time and answers.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's looks quite tempting, but whether or not I'll actually buy the app remains to be seen. If I do, I'll post an update...:)

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
So, has anyone tried this out as of yet? Its piquing my interest. Just want a few other opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I have and a few actions are similar to Launch Center Pro...and some others I can't quite figure out the steps needed 'in between'. It said its meant to be easy but still confused a bit...

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I have and a few actions are similar to Launch Center Pro...and some others I can't quite figure out the steps needed 'in between'. It said its meant to be easy but still confused a bit...

How do you like it? Worth the price?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't need another confusing hard to figure out user unfriendly app. I had hard enough time with Launch Center Pro. If it came with a tutorial for dummies, I might try it. But according to the reviews, the directions are skimpy and hard to follow.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
How do you like it? Worth the price?

I think it will be, once I figure out some functions! A few I have done, saved to homescreen etc, worked fine but I'm looking for those 'real time or tap saving step ones'😉

Thought it best to buy now before price goes up!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro