Roll Rage (Spherical games)

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Some screenshots:
touch-arcade-forum3x3images.jpg

Overview of the game:

There are 10 games in one app.

The aim of the game is simple, stay alive for as long as you can while scoring as many points as you can.

You need to reach a certain score that awards you silver trophy or better to unlock next game.

Collect stars to increase score multiplier and fruits to increase score.

When you collect stars, 5 coins will shoot out. Try and collect these coins so you can buy upgrades and better balls that gets you even better scores.

Once you've unlocked all 10 games, there are missions to play which gives you rewards for collecting so many golden trophies. These rewards makes it possible to score an even higher score in arcade mode.

The game works better if you have friends on your game center list playing this game too as yours and their high score will appear on each other game select screen. Giving you both an incentive to beat each other score. So let all your friends know about this game.

I'm the developer so any questions regarding this game, tips, hints, feedback, review or suggestions then feel free to post and I'll answer what I can.

Here is first of the 10 games. In order to get an high score like this, you need to complete some of the missions which gives you rewards that boost your high score. You also need to collect all the upgrades and earn the earth ball.

What you need to do at the start of the game while the conveyor belt is slow and manageable is to tap those wooden paddles to release those fruits and stars. The stars, which are multipliers, are important later on when it becomes a survival game. At around 2 minutes mark in the video the rising conveyor belts are coming in fast and furious. In order to survive this onslaught you need to forget about the paddles and focus on the rising conveyor belts. If you are rolling at very high speed and the rising conveyor belt is travelling in opposite direction at very high speed then you need to tilt other way to compensate your rolling speed in time for the merge otherwise you’ll shoot forward into the radioactive liquid.

This easier said than done!

The game is currently FREE and NO ADVERTS so grab it while you can !!! It is also a universal app.

Link to game: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/roll-rage/id861021107?ls=1&mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Enjoy!

The developer here, so if you have any questions / feedback about the game then feel free to ask I'll try and answer what I can.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73