phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
tons- really depends what you are interested in? Score mobile is great for sports. Tapatalk is great if you are on forums like this often. The imore app is free and awesome

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I agree with phreddyl. There's so many great apps. Scoremobile is a great sports app, 1password if your looking for a great password manager. Tapatalk and Tunein Radio are also a couple of my favorites. Check out the App Store.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The best camera apps are Camera+ and ProCamera 8. ProShot is good too. What are your interests? The best weather app is BeWeather 2. These aren't free though. Let us know your interests and we'll make suggestions.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

RiseUpGames

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
The best camera apps are Camera+ and ProCamera 8. ProShot is good too. What are your interests? The best weather app is BeWeather 2. These aren't free though. Let us know your interests and we'll make suggestions.

Thank you for the recommendation! (I am the dev of ProShot :)) I'm working on a giant update right now, which should be done in the next few days. Zero-lag bracketing, light meter, selectable aspect ratios at full res w/EXIF preserved, and so much more!

iPhone519

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Songza is one of the best free apps out there. Music app that plays a playlist of songs according to your mood/the time of day/event.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
iTunes U
Flashcards+: a fast, fun, free flashcard app designed to help you learn things quicker. cool flash card & note card tool for SAT, ACT, AP & college students.
IMDb Movies & TV

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the recommendation! (I am the dev of ProShot :)) I'm working on a giant update right now, which should be done in the next few days. Zero-lag bracketing, light meter, selectable aspect ratios at full res w/EXIF preserved, and so much more!
It's a nice camera app, Eddie. I also promoted it on another forum. You've done a nice job on it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If you like having a calendar on your wallpaper or photos, the app Wallpaper Calendar Studio has been a favorite of mine for over 2 years. It was recently updated and is really nice. It's customizable with colors, font and more.

Calendar Wallpaper Studio by hydeila
https://appsto.re/us/NAYDF.i

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW