Leonardo Photo Editor app free today!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Leonardo Photo Editor is the best photo editor in the App Store IMO! I like it better than Adobe Photoshop Touch. It's has it all. If you like working with photos or images, you would love this app. Edits, enhancements, and Photoshop. It's made by Pankaj Goswami, the maker of Superimpose. It's regular $4.99, and free today.
Leonardo - Photo Editor with Layer, Selection and Mask by Pankaj Goswami
https://appsto.re/us/rpYgN.i

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the heads-up!

How exactly do the free for a day/week apps work? Once you install them and they go back to being paid, if you happen to uninstall it and then later want to reinstall, is it still free since you originally got it when it was doing its free promo?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads-up!

How exactly do the free for a day/week apps work? Once you install them and they go back to being paid, if you happen to uninstall it and then later want to reinstall, is it still free since you originally got it when it was doing its free promo?

Yes. Once you've "purchased" it and the app is on your account, you can install/uninstall as many times as you want regardless if it's free now, but paid later. Unless there are additional in app purchases, you'll have access to the app whenever you want.

tapped out by my P!NK fingers on my GORGEOUS GOLD 5S

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77