Super Calendar for iPhone

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
How can you read all the info with the pictures behind it? Guess you have to choose carefully. :)

I can't too good on that one. But it's pretty!

This better?
b3c19b280e4fb011faad2839e656c4b9.jpg

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Will this work on an iPad mini? I don't see it in the app store...

I subscribed to the thread and got it that way but the screen doesn't rotate when this app is open??? Other than that it looks great on my iPad Mini 2...

Let me correct my statement, I like agenda view and agenda view doesn't rotate, other views seem to rotate just fine but I would like to have it stay in agenda via and still rotate...

Also, anyway to make the icon on the home screen show the date like the stock calendar app?

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Will this work on an iPad mini? I don't see it in the app store...

I subscribed to the thread and got it that way but the screen doesn't rotate when this app is open??? Other than that it looks great on my iPad Mini 2...

Let me correct my statement, I like agenda view and agenda view doesn't rotate, other views seem to rotate just fine but I would like to have it stay in agenda via and still rotate...

Also, anyway to make the icon on the home screen show the date like the stock calendar app?

I don't have an iPad, so I don't know about that. It says it's compatable with iPad. The developer, Ronel Fernandez, I'm sure will answer your questions. You can reach him at superb.calendar@gmail.com
The date is shown on the icon as a red badge, like the temp is shown on weather apps.
Go to the settings in the App.
cb6c4e007165b74ba80e696195d2175b.jpg

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
My badge icon hasn't been consistent in updating the date.
This has happened several time in the past 2 months.
After I open the app, of course it updates.
Anyone else?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My badge icon hasn't been consistent in updating the date.
This has happened several time in the past 2 months.
After I open the app, of course it updates.
Anyone else?

Mine has lagged a bit a couple times, but has been fine mostly. Then again, eWeather HD has lagged a couple times as well.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Mine has lagged a bit a couple times, but has been fine mostly. Then again, eWeather HD has lagged a couple times as well.

Ledsteplin,
I was talking about Super Calendar.
Were you referring to Super Calendar?
Since you mentioned eWeather HD, I thought you might have been referring to BeWeather.
Good Luck

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Ledsteplin,
I was talking about Super Calendar.
Were you referring to Super Calendar?
Since you mentioned eWeather HD, I thought you might have been referring to BeWeather.
Good Luck

I was lost! Lol
Actually I had issue with Super Calendar lagging a good while back. I emailed Ronel and then it did ok. No problem since.
He has a support email on his site:

http://www.supercalendar.biz/iphone.htm

f0eb2faf0b9db8bf8effd6e2f69cd5e0.jpg

Soapm

May 26, 2015
Visit site
You think it might have to do with iOS not being a true multi-tasking OS? On my iPad at least, applications don't update unless they're in front...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You think it might have to do with iOS not being a true multi-tasking OS? On my iPad at least, applications don't update unless they're in front...

And what do you consider a "true" multitasking something or other? It has to do with "push", not multitasking.