Super Calendar for iPhone

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm having difficulties just adding new events. I don't know what does what anymore. I haven't spent much time on the app recently due to the Watch stuff and personal issues at home. I have been updating, but not much else. So I come back and it looks foreign to what I recall. I've had to swipe it out of the multitasking tray twice. Adding an event should not be complicated.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

It's probably an iPhone 5 only issue. I can't repro your issue with iPhone 6 plus, and I haven't heard from others having that same problem.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to only show days with an event in the bottom list view? I don't need to see empty days.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I will add that option.

It used to be that way. Now it shows every day whether there's an event or not. It's OK I guess. I just thought I was missing something. On this screenshot, all I did was change the list view a few times. LOL I had to swipe it again to clear it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429294409.542327.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If possible, this needs to work well on an iPhone 5. Many still use one. If it's not possible or feasible, then that should be stated in the App Store description. Otherwise you'll get a bunch if bad reviews from 5 users. Does it need the 64 bit chip?

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
If possible, this needs to work well on an iPhone 5. Many still use one. If it's not possible or feasible, then that should be stated in the App Store description. Otherwise you'll get a bunch if bad reviews from 5 users. Does it need the 64 bit chip?

Thanks for the tip! Will find a fix to that add event issue, and will update the app description.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
It used to be that way. Now it shows every day whether there's an event or not. It's OK I guess. I just thought I was missing something. On this screenshot, all I did was change the list view a few times. LOL I had to swipe it again to clear it.
View attachment 80180

With this release, I had to set some defaults which will override some user settings, just one time. I know it will anger some users, so apologies.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I just posted another beta. I added an option to show/hide empty days in month list view, and a fix to the messy display described above.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I just posted another beta. I added an option to show/hide empty days in month list view, and a fix to the messy display described above.
Works great now!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429296548.793170.jpg

I just need to play it to learn the new stuff. What's the blinking blue bar? It's distracting while entering a new event.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Works great now!
View attachment 80182

I just need to play it to learn the new stuff. What's the blinking blue bar? It's distracting while entering a new event.

It's always been there even before these changes. It tells you where the event is in the time graph. You can hide that under settings for details view(settings button on the bottom of details view, not the main settings button)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I spoke too soon.
1. There's a gap between the date and event/time:

2. And it's messing up again:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429297531.121494.jpg

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That gap shows in "Agenda" view too. What did I do to cause that? It wasn't there when I first launched after the update.

Last edited:

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I just posted beta #16. I can't repro the messed up list with this version, but if you do please let me know the specific steps to duplicate the issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner