Super Calendar for iPhone

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I can no longer find where to invite someone to an event. The option I used before is gone. How do I find the invite option?
Update: I found it. It's the arrow! :)
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Last edited:

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I can no longer find where to invite someone to an event. The option I used before is gone. How do I find the invite option?
Update: I found it. It's the arrow! :)

The invite feature is accessible via native app's edit screen. To get there from details view, tap edit button to activate edit mode. Tap edit button again to go to native app's edit view.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The invite feature is accessible via native app's edit screen. To get there from details view, tap edit button to activate edit mode. Tap edit button again to go to native app's edit view.
Yeah, but I did this:
Scrolled to the month and tapped on the event.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427250676.808777.jpg
Then tapped on the share arrow.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427250746.110591.jpg
Then tapped on "edit" and made my invite. Never launched the native calendar. The settings are there, I know.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427250951.308355.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Night Moon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428242515.053840.jpg

Also had an issue with it not returning when the back arrow is tapped after editing an event. From this:
I had to swipe it out of the multitasking tray.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428242774.466880.jpg

It also showed a wrong map. It wasn't in my area.

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Why does the beta keep freezing up on my iPad. Have it setup in the month view but can't view different areas, won't respond and have to delete and start over but still freezes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Why does the beta keep freezing up on my iPad. Have it setup in the month view but can't view different areas, won't respond and have to delete and start over but still freezes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why? Because it's a beta! Just report problems you incur and he'll get around to fixing them when he can. :)

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I just uploaded another beta. Here's a summary of the update:

- Simple reminder view! Switch to new style #8 and simple list will be activated. It will show all reminders including those without alarm date. You can then edit title inline just like in the Reminders app.

- Month View, swipe left, right to go to next, previous day when in single day mode

- Month View, easily switch from table to list view and vice versa when in single day mode

- Natural Language Input is now enabled when editing events, not just when adding them!

- Natural Language Input, type "alarm: " followed by duration, examples are 25M for 25 minutes, 3H for 3 hours, 4D for 4days. Tap on the alarm icon on the keyboard extension for shortcut.

-Old list style #9 is resurrected and is now list style #7.

My personal favorite is the ability to swipe to go to next, previous day from within month view.

Screen Shot 2015-04-05 at 12.32.49 PM.png

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have no idea what "natural language" refers to! The app has become totally confusing to me. I can no longer figure out many things because they've been changed so much. I can't even add a new event and find where to save it! And this "go back" icon is still unresponsive after creating a new event. I liked it better before you made so many changes. It's just confusing now. Can you at least make this "go back" caret icon work?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429288936.092524.jpg

Last edited:

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I have no idea what "natural language" refers to! The app has become totally confusing to me. I can no longer figure out many things because they've been changed so much. I can't even add a new event and find where to save it! And this "go back" icon is still unresponsive after creating a new event. I liked it better before you made so many changes. It's just confusing now. Can you at least make this "go back" icon work?
View attachment 80176

Sorry to hear if you feel that way. I will find an iPhone 5 and se if I can repro that back button issue.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Sorry to hear if you feel that way. I will find an iPhone 5 and se if I can repro that back button issue.

As a workaround, you can swipe left or right to dismiss add event screen. Or you can turn off "natural language" in settings and app will use iPhone add event screen instead of Super Calendar's.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
When I scroll up the bottom, it creates a duplicate. One is stationary while I scroll the other.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429292114.926345.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm having difficulties just adding new events. I don't know what does what anymore. I haven't spent much time on the app recently due to the Watch stuff and personal issues at home. I have been updating, but not much else. So I come back and it looks foreign to what I recall. I've had to swipe it out of the multitasking tray twice. Adding an event should not be complicated.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox