Super Calendar for iPhone

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
The same thing happens to me as well. Also, the freezing issues I posted a few days ago, I'm still experiencing on the paid version...

I know you said no to beta version. Please PM me if you change your mind. This will help me to see if this issue is still present with latest build, and if it is, I can at least explore a solution.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I just got an email that the next version for Super Calendar Paid will be available soon. So please let me know if this freezing issue when adding/deleting events still exist or not.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Was having an issue with it stuck with the purple on "single day" view at the bottom. No matter which number it was on it was purple like this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423763491.100733.jpg
Seems to be ok now. No more crashes when selecting a color so far. It does at times still lands on the previous day when changing to a different list view for month. (bottom). It's been showing the 11th some. Then I tap on today's date in the top month view, and it changes to the current day. I get it set right, and it stays that correct for a while, then I change the view and it's back to yesterday again. Like here, where I just changed the list view:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423765183.801540.jpg

It also has a few times not shown today in list view, like here:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423765358.918188.jpg
As you can see, it landed where you can't see today, which is only Lincoln's birthday on mine. But all you can see hiding is the date. That happened only a couple times. List view for month is still a bit unstable on my phone. It's not a huge issue for me, but others...

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Was having an issue with it stuck with the purple on "single day" view at the bottom. No matter which number it was on it was purple like this:
View attachment 77311
Seems to be ok now. No more crashes when selecting a color so far. It does at times still lands on the previous day when changing to a different list view for month. (bottom). It's been showing the 11th some. Then I tap on today's date in the top month view, and it changes to the current day. I get it set right, and it stays that correct for a while, then I change the view and it's back to yesterday again. Like here, where I just changed the list view:
View attachment 77312

It also has a few times not shown today in list view, like here:
View attachment 77313
As you can see, it landed where you can't see today, which is only Lincoln's birthday on mine. But all you can see hiding is the date. That happened only a couple times. List view for month is still a bit unstable on my phone. It's not a huge issue for me, but others...

Thanks for catching these bugs. Yes these might be big issues for others, so I'll see what I can do.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
When I first opened the app today it still showed the 12th (yesterday) in the list view for month. Changing the list view does not make it current. The only way to make it current is to tap on the days date in the top month view where it will show the highlighted rectangle around the date. Once that's done, then it stays current even when switching the list view. I've not figured out what causes it to revert back to no rectangle and showing the previous day. Changing the image might be one way.
Anyone else on beta (or not) notice this?

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
When I first opened the app today it still showed the 12th (yesterday) in the list view for month. Changing the list view does not make it current. The only way to make it current is to tap on the days date in the top month view where it will show the highlighted rectangle around the date. Once that's done, then it stays current even when switching the list view. I've not figured out what causes it to revert back to no rectangle and showing the previous day. Changing the image might be one way.
Anyone else on beta (or not) notice this?

I just submitted another beta with a fix to this. Here's what to test:

- Fix to agenda not landing on current date in month view
- Fix to display of events that span multiple days in week views 9-11
- Fix to unresponsive agenda view
- Other bug fixes

I'm getting an error when sending the invites. I will try again.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have no events for today. So the 14th is next. But the 12th still wants to show. When I opened the app after the update, I was on the Agenda view showing the 14th. I tapped to switch to Month view and it was on the 12th. See time in status.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423864366.841501.jpg
Then I tap today's date to show the rectangle. It changes to the 14th.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423864410.417120.jpg
Then I change the font size and it goes back to the 12th with no rectangle.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423864067.348689.jpg

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I have no events for today. So the 14th is next. But the 12th still wants to show. When I opened the app after the update, I was on the Agenda view showing the 14th. I tapped to switch to Month view and it was on the 12th. See time in status.

Then I tap today's date to show the rectangle. It changes to the 14th.

Then I change the font size and it goes back to the 12th with no rectangle.

Ok, good catch. I will work on another fix. Thanks!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Mine works fine on "Single Day View". But on "List View", it keeps showing the previous day. Is mine the only one that does that?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I notice the app is crashing when you pull down on any screen. Anyone else seeing this?

It crashed on me yesterday when I was adding an event for today. As soon as I was done completing all the details, and then tapped "done" boom. Crash. Had to reopen the calendar, BUT it did save the event I programmed.

But other than that, so far since the latest update on the 12th nothing else that I've notice yet.

tapped out from my iPad Air

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods