Super Calendar for iPhone

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so yesterday I decided to make the purchase for the paid Super Calendar app. There are a few bugs I'm experiencing that I wonder if anyone else is....?

1) when I try to add an event, it'll take me to the screen I need to put in all my details, and then I tap add. From there the app freezes and doesn't show the new event on the day I set it. I have to actually double tap and clear the app out from the background and relaunch it. The refresh button doesn't respond either.

2) when deleting and event, I open the one I want, tap on the garbage can to get rid of it and it freezes again. (See pic) I have to double click and close the app out to relaunch it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423403271.782646.jpg

Any suggestions to remedy this? TIA

tapped out from my iPad Air

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Ok, so yesterday I decided to make the purchase for the paid Super Calendar app. There are a few bugs I'm experiencing that I wonder if anyone else is....?

1) when I try to add an event, it'll take me to the screen I need to put in all my details, and then I tap add. From there the app freezes and doesn't show the new event on the day I set it. I have to actually double tap and clear the app out from the background and relaunch it. The refresh button doesn't respond either.

2) when deleting and event, I open the one I want, tap on the garbage can to get rid of it and it freezes again. (See pic) I have to double click and close the app out to relaunch it.
View attachment 77098
Pink,
I had the same issues with the beta several versions ago. The current beta is fixed so perhaps the fixes make their way to the regular version soon.
Good Luck

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Thank you VERY much TT. I hope an update will be out soon for this, because it really is a great calendar, and encountering these couple of issues can be frustrating.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thank you VERY much TT. I hope an update will be out soon for this, because it really is a great calendar, and encountering these couple of issues can be frustrating.

You can always go back to the beta until the paid version is fixed. It'll still be there in your purchased list. Just sayin'!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Wasn't sure about this one. I did the color splash thing on the guitar. Then darkened it with a filter.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423438696.309905.jpg

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site

View attachment 77098

There's a pending update that I expect will be available in a few days. I think it has that fix that's in the beta. Thanks for your patience.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The beta app has been unstable today. Tap on a color, and the app crashes. Other issues with tapping here:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423687930.497175.jpg

It either does nothing, shakes the screen (best description I could think of), or works. It's been fine until today.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
The beta app has been unstable today. Tap on a color, and the app crashes. Other issues with tapping here:
View attachment 77255

It either does nothing, shakes the screen (best description I could think of), or works. It's been fine until today.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Is it happening from anywhere on the app? In your screenshot your are in agenda view. Does it behave the same when you are in other views?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for the inconvenience. Is it happening from anywhere on the app? In your screenshot your are in agenda view. Does it behave the same when you are in other views?
Whenever I tap the gear, it would jerk the screen in any mode. A few times when I tapped "Settings" in the lower left, it would go back to the previous screen. All that seems ok tonight. The color palette is a bit jerky. I haven't tried tapping one. It made the app crash several times earlier today.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm still having issues with the app updating itself. I have to open the native calendar app in order to update Super Calendar.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I just sent invites for build 1.0.7. It took me a while as I have to redo month view and settings to avoid confusion. I also added more font sizes. Please let me know if you find new bugs. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods