Super Calendar for iPhone

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
superb apps,

Just loaded the latest beta but not sure what I will state below started with this beta or the prior one:
1. When adding an event from either the weekly or monthly view, the event doesn't appear until I close the app out of the multi task menu and reopen it.
2. When adding an event, the calendar scroll is set for two days instead of the start day and end day being the same. (hope that's clear).

Good Luck
My test on those two were:
1. The event showed on week and Month view.
2. My first test it showed the one event on 2 days. The second test showed the event on just the one correct day.
Note: between the first and second test, I deleted the app in the App switcher. Then the app froze. I did a hard reset and then it was fine.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
superb apps,

Just loaded the latest beta but not sure what I will state below started with this beta or the prior one:
1. When adding an event from either the weekly or monthly view, the event doesn't appear until I close the app out of the multi task menu and reopen it.
2. When adding an event, the calendar scroll is set for two days instead of the start day and end day being the same. (hope that's clear).

Good Luck

This is most likely introduced by the recent changes. Thanks for catching these bugs early on, appreciate it!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Today's Calendar:
Note: On the 2nd screenshot, I had to tap the current day in the monthly view for the events to show. It seems on the main monthly view, I have to have the rectangle on the current day before tapping the icon in the top right to change the view and it show events immediately. I hope that's not confusing.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423148844.272510.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423148869.254220.jpg

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Today's Calendar:
Note: On the 2nd screenshot, I had to tap the current day in the monthly view for the events to show. It seems on the main monthly view, I have to have the rectangle on the current day before tapping the icon in the top right to change the view and it show events immediately. I hope that's not confusing.

Got it. Thanks!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So I've decided to try this calender app out, so far I like it. I'm not really a heavy calendar user much, but I love how I can customize the colors and add my own wall for the background. It makes the calendar app look so much more appealing. Thanks to superb apps for bringing this to us!! I'm using the free version right now, but I wanted to know what extra perks are in the paid version I may be missing out on? I've read the descriptions for both but unless I missed something I couldn't find the differences
Here's my current set up
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423228129.137469.jpg

tapped out from my iPad Air

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Here's a thought... Maybe set up an option to rotate the wallpaper from your iPhone every day? That would be pretty cool.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So I've decided to try this calender app out, so far I like it. I'm not really a heavy calendar user much, but I love how I can customize the colors and add my own wall for the background. It makes the calendar app look so much more appealing. Thanks to superb apps for bringing this to us!! I'm using the free version right now, but I wanted to know what extra perks are in the paid version I may be missing out on? I've read the descriptions for both but unless I missed something I couldn't find the differences
Here's my current set up
View attachment 76996

Keep playing with it. You'll discover all sorts of settings and looks. I like to make the text on the calendar the same as at the top. Either all black or all white. It can be a bit more challenging, but it's fun.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
@superb-apps When I got to the screen shown below after inviting my Wife to her Dr. appointment, it got stuck there. Tapping "Done" in the top right corner did nothing. It was unresponsive. I had to delete the app in the app switcher.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423233089.773283.jpg

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Here's my current set up
View attachment 76996

Functionality wise, they should be the same. The idea for the free version is to give people an opportunity to try it out to see if it's worth buying. In the process of sharing code between the two, I may miss a step or two and introduce bugs to the free version, which happened current one, as some users reported to me bugs that are not present in the paid version.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
@superb-apps When I got to the screen shown below after inviting my Wife to her Dr. appointment, it got stuck there. Tapping "Done" in the top right corner did nothing. It was unresponsive. I had to delete the app in the app switcher.
View attachment 76998

Sorry about that. I'll keep an out for that to happen to me, and come up with a fix. Thanks for the feedback!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Functionality wise, they should be the same. The idea for the free version is to give people an opportunity to try it out to see if it's worth buying. In the process of sharing code between the two, I may miss a step or two and introduce bugs to the free version, which happened current one, as some users reported to me bugs that are not present in the paid version.

Thank you! OK, so I have noticed there are some freezing issues with the free version. Ie: I had to change an event last night and another one this morn. I opened the event tapped on the edit button top right, made my changes but when it went back to just showing me the screen with the single event to edit it, it still showed what I originally had the description and times set for and froze. I could not tap in the <-back button to go back to the main agenda view. I had to close it out of the background altogether and relaunch it.

Also, I've noticed that it will freeze and not let me scroll up/down or left/right in the agenda view when opening the app just to view future dates etc. I also have to close it out of the background and relaunch it to free up.

So much curious to know, if I make the purchase will these few bugs not be present in the paid version?

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Thank you! OK, so I have noticed there are some freezing issues with the free version. Ie: I had to change an event last night and another one this morn. I opened the event tapped on the edit button top right, made my changes but when it went back to just showing me the screen with the single event to edit it, it still showed what I originally had the description and times set for and froze. I could not tap in the <-back button to go back to the main agenda view. I had to close it out of the background altogether and relaunch it.

Also, I've noticed that it will freeze and not let me scroll up/down or left/right in the agenda view when opening the app just to view future dates etc. I also have to close it out of the background and relaunch it to free up.

So much curious to know, if I make the purchase will these few bugs not be present in the paid version?

They may not be present in the paid version. But to be sure, can you please try the beta first before purchasing paid version? Please email me your preferred email address if you want to do that at superbcalendar@gmail.com

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
They may not be present in the paid version. But to be sure, can you please try the beta first before purchasing paid version? Please email me your preferred email address if you want to do that at superbcalendar@gmail.com

Thank you, and please don't get insulted, but I'm going to pass on the beta at this time.

I will see how the free version goes and probably after a week or so, I will know if it'll work out for me to buy the paid version or stay with the free one.

Thank you again

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Thank you, and please don't get insulted, but I'm going to pass on the beta at this time.

I will see how the free version goes and probably after a week or so, I will know if it'll work out for me to buy the paid version or stay with the free one.

Thank you again

Not at all. Thanks!

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I just submitted beta version 1.0.6. Here's what to test:

- New behavior for fullscreen mode for month view, I'm calling it TurboTiger mode :)
- 24-hr Time Format option
- Bug fixes

IMG_1220.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I can't read this. The numbers are too small. ↓
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423251174.827032.jpg

How do I get this one back? I can't find it! ↓
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423251235.329187.jpg

I got it! I had to fiddle with the Toggle some.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I just submitted beta version 1.0.6. Here's what to test:

- New behavior for fullscreen mode for month view, I'm calling it TurboTiger mode :)
- 24-hr Time Format option
- Bug fixes

View attachment 77019

Superb Apps
Tks for the namesake, :)
I noticed that some of my all day events that cover multiple days are blank. The boxes are outlined but the event description is missing.
TIA

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox