Super Calendar for iPhone

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Punxsutawney Phil, the American groundhog famous for his weather predictions, saw his shadow after emerging from his burrow atop Gobbler?s Knob in Pennsylvania today, forecasting six more weeks of winter.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422886693.354677.jpg

And my calendar for today:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422886842.889646.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

jagfan2

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded both the iPhone and iPad versions. Really like the app - nice features and great customization. I noticed separate pricing for each version. Any plans for bundle pricing?

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Downloaded both the iPhone and iPad versions. Really like the app - nice features and great customization. I noticed separate pricing for each version. Any plans for bundle pricing?

The apps although share the same name are two different products/project. iPad version is specifically coded/tailored to iPad resolution and not just a blown up version of the iPhone one. Given that, I am not sure how to bundle two different products for two different platforms. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for the feedback!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
@superb-apps I hate to be the bearer of a bug, but the alpha slider won't slide. It seems to on some colors but not others, which makes no sense. At any rate, often times it moves the entire screen page right or left as I try to slide it.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422996577.073847.jpg

Last edited:

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
@superb-apps I hate to be the bearer of a big, but the alpha slider won't slide. It seems to on some colors but not others, which makes no sense. At any rate, often times it moves the entire screen page right or left as I try to slide it.
View attachment 76835

Yeah, because it is contained in a scroll view, that is bound to happen. I will restore the buttons then.

Saukrateaz

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Such a great app. I was a business calendar user on android and was looking for a replacement. FOUND IT! Well done sir.

Potential bug (?): since I updated the app yesterday it randomly switches to dark background from white. Not sure if this is due to using the free version (for testing purposes) or not.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Such a great app. I was a business calendar user on android and was looking for a replacement. FOUND IT! Well done sir.

Potential bug (?): since I updated the app yesterday it randomly switches to dark background from white. Not sure if this is due to using the free version (for testing purposes) or not.

Probably a bug. I will look into it and work on a fix. Thanks do much for the kind words! Hopefully more people will discover the app.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Can you contain the scroll view to only scroll vertically and not horizontally? That way maybe you could keep the slider.

Thanks for the suggestion Karen! Vertical slider will fix the problem but will pose a layout challenge in settings view. I appreciate the suggestion so much though!

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I am working on a date chooser view that will take you to a day, week, month or year easily without scrolling in the individual views. Will post a beta of it soon.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2