Super Calendar for iPhone

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If you're on the beta and can't review the app, do the review on the free version. I don't get why iTunes won't allow a review on an app that was gifted or downloaded with a promo code. It says I have to have the app to review. Well, I do have it. Makes no sense. I do have one app, eWeather HD, I got with a promo code, yet I can review it now. I could not review it at first. Not sure what that's about. At any rate, if you can't review the paid version, go review the free one. This Super Calendar app should be in the top 144 in Top Charts. It's time to give Calendars 5 by Readdle and Fantastical 2 a run for their money.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422643473.265742.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
My daughter even loves the free version one so far...hates that I'm showing her all the new fun stuff and she can't have it!😉

My calendar and list style choices don't seem to be cooperating! I select a number and nothing happens, close Settings and reopen and nothing, close app and try again and it works...

Loving all these updates and like it was already said 'you've made this app so much fun!'😊

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
My daughter even loves the free version one so far...hates that I'm showing her all the new fun stuff and she can't have it!��

My calendar and list style choices don't seem to be cooperating! I select a number and nothing happens, close Settings and reopen and nothing, close app and try again and it works...

Loving all these updates and like it was already said 'you've made this app so much fun!'��

I know month view list style has a bug because of the single day view. Can you please let me know the specific steps to get this error? Which views are having this behavior?

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I've had so many problems with Super Calendar. I finally deleted it. Press on things and nothing happens. Just got tired of the instability.

Sorry to hear that you are having this instability issue. Would you like to give it another chance? I can add you to the beta, maybe this one will be stable enough for you.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I would love to give it a go. I just want a good dependable calendar app. Tired of searching. Thanks for caring enough to respond

Please PM me your preferred email.

With iMore community's help, Super Calendar will get to a state of being a solid option for calendar lovers. It may not be there yet but I think we can make it happen.

Thanks!

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
My daughter even loves the free version one so far...hates that I'm showing her all the new fun stuff and she can't have it!��

Loving all these updates and like it was already said 'you've made this app so much fun!'��

She can join in the fun. I can add her to beta. She can reach me at superbcalendar@gmail.com

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I know month view list style has a bug because of the single day view. Can you please let me know the specific steps to get this error? Which views are having this behavior?

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1422664615.782599.jpg

Month view style changes, But single day view does not no matter which number I tap.
Agenda view styles change but with quite a delay...others seem ok so far.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The "event/agenda" list for month view goes to the 1st of the month again. This was fixed a while back. The only way I can make it current is to scroll it with my finger. Am I missing something?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422675483.200752.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2