Super Calendar for iPhone

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I have version 1.0.4, build 1.3.0 and don't get date update on icon until I open it up, then it's right. Here's a screen shot of how I have it setup. View attachment 72812

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You got the latest and you are setup correctly. Can you try other calendar apps and see if theirs is updating correctly on your phone? It won't help much, but it will tell us if it's your phone that has the problem or the app. Thanks for your patience!

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Well dang, got up this morning and checked my phone. Guess what it had updated to the correct date. I was surprised, glad it updated. I'll watch it for a few days to see what it does. Hope it keeps working like that, luv the app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sheasyler

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I would love to get the premium version, as I'm still on the eternal search for THE productivity app. I work at Apple, so you'd get a lot of word-of-mouth with my co-workers, for sure!

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I am going to end beta testing so Apple can begin review of app and be released in the app store. This version won't have the badge fix. The badge fix along with other new features will be part of next version and next beta. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Something else I'm noticing is that in this view, the events don't seem to lining up with their correct time slots. In this screenshot, I have work, but it was at 9:30 AM, but the block looks like it's showing the event at 10. Every event is like this.

BcUWC7Y.png

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
So far, I think I'm the only one who has posted about the screen locking up every time I try to add or delete an event.
If anyone else is having the issue, pls post so that developer can start exploring this.
TIA

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm also noticing that any changes made in this app don't affect anything anywhere else. For instance, I had to delete my Friday work schedule and it didn't update in Google Calendar anywhere.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal