Super Calendar for iPhone

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded the new update and still no update on the date stamp unless I open up the app!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It should work with any version, days change, so should the day stamp

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not if it's not in the code. He's telling you which version has the correct code. If you're using that version, then there's maybe still an issue. But my beta version works fine.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
In the month view where is the setting to capitalize the first letter of the month. On the yearly view where is the setting to show the days in the month when selecting the month within the yearly view.

Here are photographs for reference.

Other than that this a great calendar application. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1417642507.017669.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1417642534.917911.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
In the month view where is the setting to capitalize the first letter of the month. On the yearly view where is the setting to show the days in the month when selecting the month within the yearly view.

Other than that this a great calendar application. View attachment 72799View attachment 72800

I think all lower case letters on the month is an intentional style. It looks OK to me.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site

Other than that this a great calendar application. View attachment 72799View attachment 72800

I'll add it to my to-do list to include a setting to set case for month to any of the following: proper, lower, upper case.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I think you misunderstood what I meant but that's okay.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I think I know what you meant by natural language input Stepchild. Something like "Lunch with Kim at 2:30pm on Thursday at Olive Garden in South Center Mall" will be parsed by the app and auto-populate add-calendar form.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Not if it's not in the code. He's telling you which version has the correct code. If you're using that version, then there's maybe still an issue. But my beta version works fine.

That's exactly what I meant Ledtsteplin! Previous versions don't have the fix.

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I think I know what you meant by natural language input Stepchild. Something like "Lunch with Kim at 2:30pm on Thursday at Olive Garden in South Center Mall" will be parsed by the app and auto-populate add-calendar form.

That is exactly what I meant.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I have version 1.0.4, build 1.3.0 and don't get date update on icon until I open it up, then it's right. Here's a screen shot of how I have it setup. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417656579.257859.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox