Super Calendar for iPhone

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The mag glass icon on the free version is still unresponsive. Works great in the paid version. Also the "Cancel" looks much better lit up. Thanks! I can find no issues with the paid version.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
The mag glass icon on the free version is still unresponsive. Works great in the paid version. Also the "Cancel" looks much better lit up. Thanks! I can find no issues with the paid version.

The free version once released will have same code as paid version, so issue won't be there. For now I am using just paid version for beta to avoid confusion, which means the beta for free version is several builds behind. Thanks!

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Everything seems to be working great. Only issue I have is one I reported on before with the task of View.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Suggestion: Change your Bundle Display Name to something a bit shorter. An ellipsis shows on screen. It looks like "Super..." under the app icon. Maybe "Super Cal". It looks tacky to have an ellipsis.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Mine neither. Haven't opened the app yet, and:
c11babbb70407e50a4ffa745ecf5670d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Mine shows the date for today. But I don't recall when it appeared. Too busy with home issues early this morning. I don't recall it not being there this morning.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
It will change date at midnight. How did you test? You have to at least open it once

I opened it, then cleared it out of multitasking. I then went to settings and changed the date to tomorrow. I'll try setting the date to 11:59 and see if that works.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods