Super Calendar for iPhone

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Date badge still doesn't update in background. I went to settings and moved the date ahead to test it. The date badge didn't update until after I opened the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Date badge still doesn't update in background. I went to settings and moved the date ahead to test it. The date badge didn't update until after I opened the app.

This test works for me. Open the app, close the app through app(app switcher). Change time(not date) to 11:59PM. Wait one minute and see if the date in the badge gets updated.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
This test works for me. Open the app, close the app through app(app switcher). Change time(not date) to 11:59PM. Wait one minute and see if the date in the badge gets updated.

That method didn't work. It still doesn't update in the background.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Everything seems ok so far with today's updates. Except for 2 things.
1. The "Cancel" button on the search screen is hard to see. I thought I was stuck there at first. Maybe make the word Cancel stand out better. Here's what I mean:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417281996.431126.jpg

2. This calendar option seems fuzzy or blurry a bit. The little text is hard to read.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417283037.932533.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Beta Free Version:

When in full month view - if I have an all day event that cover (for example) 4 days, the first day of the event is not on the same horizontal line with the other 3 days.

Like this:

Mon Tue Wed Thu
Mtg1 Run Run Run
Mtg2
Run

Tks

Do you think you'll be able address this in future updates?
I also notice this same issue in your iPad version.
Not an issue in the native calendars on iPhone or iPad.
TIA

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Just got removed as tester. This happen to anyone else.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Me too.

"Super Calendar 1.0.4
You've been removed as a beta tester for Super Calendar and will no longer receive new updates for testing."

What's up with that?

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
So did I. He don't love us no more!!

Sorry about that. Testing the beta before distributing it again. No love lost, appreciate your patience. Basically I want to do it on my phones first. I didn't realize the system will make it appear like that :(

It's difficult for me when beta and local install , although same code, behave differently.

I will send invites again tonight.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Sorry about that. Testing the beta before distributing it again. No love lost, appreciate your patience. Basically I want to do it on my phones first. I didn't realize the system will make it appear like that :(

It's difficult for me when beta and local install , although same code, behave differently.

I will send invites again tonight.

I just sent the invites. Please let me know if you find any issues with it. Again thanks for your patience!

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Beta Free Version
iPhone 5S
Everything seems to be working well.
I'm still having the screen lock when adding or deleting events but it looks like I maybe the only one. This is frustrating.
Tks

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Beta Free Version
iPhone 5S
Everything seems to be working well.
I'm still having the screen lock when adding or deleting events but it looks like I maybe the only one. This is frustrating.
Tks

Can you please try adding/deleting using native calendar? I suspect you'll have the same issue there. I know it's not going to help but at least it will tell us if the problem is with Super Calendar or not. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh