Super Calendar for iPhone

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I also have a master release version n the date badge didn't update today, only when I opened it, did it update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
No date badge on my beta either. Deleted n install 3 times, still not working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I show one, but it's not updating. It still shows the 27th. If I turn it off, then back on, it'll be correct.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Here are somethings I have noticed in my use of app:

1. Like others have said date badge does not update until you open app.

2. If you are in the reminders view when you close app and remove it from app switcher and then open app it does not show any reminders. You have to change style to get them to show.

3. In style 2 of reminders view no matter what reminder you tap to show completed it always removes the first on the list.

I love this app and love the support.

Will look into these. Thanks for reporting these issues!

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
In this beta, you can choose to go to month view for selected month when tapping on a month in year view. You can also select its own list style for agenda in year view when not going directly to month view.

Screen Shot 2014-11-28 at 11.12.29 PM.jpg

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
On the latest beta, am I not doing something right? On the Day view, none of the styles work at all. Every time I chose one, the "show events as list" option keeps activating and changes everything to a list. None of the views are working.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
On the latest beta, am I not doing something right? On the Day view, none of the styles work at all. Every time I chose one, the "show events as list" option keeps activating and changes everything to a list. None of the views are working.

You are not doing anything wrong. Choosing one of the list styles will change day view display to list right away so you can see what style you are changing to, just like in the previous version, except that option "0" changes display to table and the rest to list.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
You are not doing anything wrong. Choosing one of the list styles will change day view display to list right away so you can see what style you are changing to, just like in the previous version, except that option "0" changes display to table and the rest to list.

Yeah, it was doing that on the prior release, but it won't do it on this one.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Day view, month view, year view and agenda view have their own list style now. Could it be that what's happening here?

I just went through each, and none of the views work on day view or agenda view. The others, week and month and year view, seem to update fine.

I deleted the beta then reinstalled it and that didn't fix it.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I just went through each, and none of the views work on day view or agenda view. The others, week and month and year view, seem to update fine.

I deleted the beta then reinstalled it and that didn't fix it.

Can you please send some screenshots? Maybe choose style #1 in day view and capture a screenshot, and then style #10 and capture a screenshot . Thanks for your patience!

BTW, what phone are you testing on. I'll see if I can reproduce.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Can you please send some screenshots? Maybe choose style #1 in day view and capture a screenshot, and then style #10 and capture a screenshot . Thanks for your patience!

BTW, what phone are you testing on. I'll see if I can reproduce.

I'm on an iPhone 6 Plus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR