Super Calendar for iPhone

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Beta Free Version
iPhone 5S

Start week on Monday works.
I'm sill getting a frozen screen when trying to add an event from Monthly or Weekly View.
Used the Tap & Hold method.

Tks

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Beta Free Version
iPhone 5S

Start week on Monday works.
I'm sill getting a frozen screen when trying to add an event from Monthly or Weekly View.
Used the Tap & Hold method.

Tks

I didn't have a fix for that yet. My dilemma is that I can't reproduce the problem in iPhone 5s, 6 and 6 Plus. Is there anyone else having issues when adding an event? Please help me troubleshoit this probem.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Latest beta is working good! Just updated and looked around. Everything works and looks great. You are making me really want to get into development because you make it look fun

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Tks for your efforts.
Just for the record, the same thing is happening when I try to delete an event.
Regardless, great app.
Tks again

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I tried to reproduce TurboTiger's issue, but it works ok for me. I can add an event from any view and I deleted one.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Suggestions for your great app:

Full Month View - Allow us the option to scroll up one week at a time (just like native iPad calendar) instead of the one month for each swipe up.
Full Month View - Allow us the option the have default start up view to display the current week at the top of the screen.

TIA

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I just bought Super Calendar on the iPad. Are you beta testing that one too or concentrating mainly on the iPhone version right now?

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Here are somethings I have noticed in my use of app:

1. Like others have said date badge does not update until you open app.

2. If you are in the reminders view when you close app and remove it from app switcher and then open app it does not show any reminders. You have to change style to get them to show.

3. In style 2 of reminders view no matter what reminder you tap to show completed it always removes the first on the list.

I love this app and love the support.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice