Super Calendar for iPhone

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I probably didn't explain it clearly.
Month View at the top of the screen and agenda at the bottom of the screen.
The highlighted date is today.
When I scroll through the agenda, lets say to Friday, it's seems light the highlight should move to Friday on the Month View.
Hope that's clear.

This is what I'm taking about:

Screen Shot 2014-11-25 at 5.40.29 PM.png

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Beta Free Version:

I've deleted the app and reinstalled it on my iPhone 5S.
I still get a frozen screen when I add or delete an event.
After I enter the info and press Add, the bar across the bottom with the X appears but I can't get out of the screen.
Same think when I try to delete an item.
I have to close out the app, fip it up out of the app switcher, and re open the app.
After I reopen it, all of the changes appear correctly.

Tks

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Beta Free Version:

Just update the most recent:

Date on app icon now appears. I was prompted to choose notifications when the new Beta 1st opened. It now also appears in the iPhone Settings Notifications.

Scrolling working well with the dual Month / Agenda View.

Screen still locking up when trying to add or delete on my 5S.

Request: Would you please add the option to start the week on Monday?

TIA

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Beta Free Version - iPhone 5S
This is what my frozen screen looks like when I press "Add" when trying to add an event:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 6

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
New update: The mag icon for search now does not work at all in any view. Not in the free version or the paid version. Yesterday, it worked in the paid version in the weekly view. The free version worked with it in the Agenda view. Can this be fixed? I'm sure my phone will not be the only one with this issue, even though no one else here seems to have this problem. Is there anyone else using an iP 5? It seems to work ok on the 5s.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Beta Free Version:

Just update the most recent:

Date on app icon now appears. I was prompted to choose notifications when the new Beta 1st opened. It now also appears in the iPhone Settings Notifications.

Scrolling working well with the dual Month / Agenda View.

Screen still locking up when trying to add or delete on my 5S.

Request: Would you please add the option to start the week on Monday?

TIA

I will add the option to start week on any day. Although this one might not make it in this release. I will add it in next release for sure.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
New update: The mag icon for search now does not work at all in any view. Not in the free version or the paid version. Yesterday, it worked in the paid version in the weekly view. The free version worked with it in the Agenda view. Can this be fixed? I'm sure my phone will not be the only one with this issue, even though no one else here seems to have this problem. Is there anyone else using an iP 5? It seems to work ok on the 5s.

I haven't tested in iPhone 5. Will do now. Thanks for your patience!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I haven't tested in iPhone 5. Will do now. Thanks for your patience!
Thanks! It's not a big deal with me, as I'll be upgrading to the 6 Plus in January. But if it affects other iP 5's or other devices, it might cause some bad reviews. :)

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Can you please try adding event from another screen? I will see what's going on in this case though.

How are you adding the event? Tap and hold? Try holding until the add dialog comes up. By default, the popup agenda view comes up when a day is tapped in full month view(view #4)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I would like to just take a moment and say THANK YOU to "Superb-Apps" for working quickly to resolve problems. This Super Calendar app is very nice and has a Dev that cares. Round of applause goes your way. Keep up the GOOD work......THANKS again.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
How are you adding the event? Tap and hold? Try holding until the add dialog comes up. By default, the popup agenda view comes up when a day is tapped in full month view(view #4)

I'm using Tap & Hold. Also tried in week view. Same issue: screen locks up when I tap add.
Tks

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I will add the option to start week on any day. Although this one might not make it in this release. I will add it in next release for sure.

I just submitted another beta, and this is included. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Although I'm nervous about it, so please let me know if something gets broken by this version.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2