Super Calendar for iPhone

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I found you have to close the app take it out of app switcher and reload it again and then they're there.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Please try stepchild's suggestion. If it doesn't work maybe you need to grant the app access to your calendars. Otherwise you probably found a bug, although I can't reproduce it yet.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
With my eyes like they are, I love the dark theme. Does it have a red date badge? If not, that would be a great addition.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I will add the option to enable/disable it. Thanks for the feedback!

Most of the options in the "Calendars" section are unresponsive. They did fine in the free version. I can't uncheck anything. Not an issue, just thought you should know. I'll force close again and see if that helps. Or delete, then reinstall.

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I have a birthday calender and a bunch of others but the birthday calender is the only one I can uncheck. It doesn't matter which calender I try to uncheck, the dang thing unchecka my birthday calender everytime, doesn't matter what calender I choose, it does my birthday calender.. Please fix

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a birthday calender and a bunch of others but the birthday calender is the only one I can uncheck. It doesn't matter which calender I try to uncheck, the dang thing unchecka my birthday calender everytime, doesn't matter what calender I choose, it does my birthday calender.. Please fix

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
LOL. I think that section needs work. It was fine on the free version. Shouldn't be hard to fix. Mine be like:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416859436.668987.jpg

And 3 Thanksgivings:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416859472.832621.jpg

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I have a fix. It will be part of next update. I will see if I can have a beta version so we can see in advance if fix works for you guys or not. Please let me know if anyone thinks that's useful.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73