Beta Free Version:

I've deleted the app and reinstalled it on my iPhone 5S.
    I still get a frozen screen when I add or delete an event.
    After I enter the info and press Add, the bar across the bottom with the X appears but I can't get out of the screen.
    Same think when I try to delete an item.
    I have to close out the app, fip it up out of the app switcher, and re open the app.
    After I reopen it, all of the changes appear correctly.

Tks
    11-25-2014 10:40 PM
    I just submitted another beta. It includes fixes to month view scrolling issues. Also I updated month view #7 to look like this:

Super Calendar for iPhone-screen-shot-2014-11-26-2.22.24-am.jpg
    11-26-2014 05:25 AM
    The beta version is AWESOME! Thanks for inviting me to test it!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    superb-apps likes this.
    11-26-2014 08:03 AM
    Beta Free Version:

Just update the most recent:

Date on app icon now appears. I was prompted to choose notifications when the new Beta 1st opened. It now also appears in the iPhone Settings Notifications.

Scrolling working well with the dual Month / Agenda View.

Screen still locking up when trying to add or delete on my 5S.

Request: Would you please add the option to start the week on Monday?

TIA
    superb-apps likes this.
    11-26-2014 08:04 AM
    Beta Free Version - iPhone 5S
    This is what my frozen screen looks like when I press "Add" when trying to add an event:
    Attached Thumbnails Super Calendar for iPhone-image.jpg  
    11-26-2014 08:37 AM
    New update: The mag icon for search now does not work at all in any view. Not in the free version or the paid version. Yesterday, it worked in the paid version in the weekly view. The free version worked with it in the Agenda view. Can this be fixed? I'm sure my phone will not be the only one with this issue, even though no one else here seems to have this problem. Is there anyone else using an iP 5? It seems to work ok on the 5s.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    11-26-2014 08:38 AM
    Beta Free Version:

Just update the most recent:

Date on app icon now appears. I was prompted to choose notifications when the new Beta 1st opened. It now also appears in the iPhone Settings Notifications.

Scrolling working well with the dual Month / Agenda View.

Screen still locking up when trying to add or delete on my 5S.

Request: Would you please add the option to start the week on Monday?

TIA
    I will add the option to start week on any day. Although this one might not make it in this release. I will add it in next release for sure.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    11-26-2014 10:04 AM
    New update: The mag icon for search now does not work at all in any view. Not in the free version or the paid version. Yesterday, it worked in the paid version in the weekly view. The free version worked with it in the Agenda view. Can this be fixed? I'm sure my phone will not be the only one with this issue, even though no one else here seems to have this problem. Is there anyone else using an iP 5? It seems to work ok on the 5s.

I haven't tested in iPhone 5. Will do now. Thanks for your patience!
    11-26-2014 10:05 AM
    Beta Free Version - iPhone 5S
    This is what my frozen screen looks like when I press "Add" when trying to add an event:
    Can you please try adding event from another screen? I will see what's going on in this case though.
    11-26-2014 10:07 AM
    Thanks! It's not a big deal with me, as I'll be upgrading to the 6 Plus in January. But if it affects other iP 5's or other devices, it might cause some bad reviews.

superb-apps likes this.
    11-26-2014 10:27 AM
    I have a fix. Will be part of next build.
    11-26-2014 10:29 AM
    Can you please try adding event from another screen? I will see what's going on in this case though.
    How are you adding the event? Tap and hold? Try holding until the add dialog comes up. By default, the popup agenda view comes up when a day is tapped in full month view(view #4)
    11-26-2014 10:35 AM
    I would like to just take a moment and say THANK YOU to "Superb-Apps" for working quickly to resolve problems. This Super Calendar app is very nice and has a Dev that cares. Round of applause goes your way. Keep up the GOOD work......THANKS again.
    11-26-2014 10:46 AM
    How are you adding the event? Tap and hold? Try holding until the add dialog comes up. By default, the popup agenda view comes up when a day is tapped in full month view(view #4)
    I'm using Tap & Hold. Also tried in week view. Same issue: screen locks up when I tap add.
    Tks
    superb-apps likes this.
    11-26-2014 11:04 AM
    I will add the option to start week on any day. Although this one might not make it in this release. I will add it in next release for sure.
    I just submitted another beta, and this is included. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Although I'm nervous about it, so please let me know if something gets broken by this version.
    11-26-2014 02:58 PM
    I have a fix. Will be part of next build.
    Latest beta should fix this now.
    11-26-2014 02:58 PM
    The latest beta:

superb-apps likes this.
    11-26-2014 03:02 PM
    Beta Free Version
    iPhone 5S

Start week on Monday works.
    I'm sill getting a frozen screen when trying to add an event from Monthly or Weekly View.
    Used the Tap & Hold method.

Tks
    superb-apps likes this.
    11-26-2014 03:09 PM
    Beta Free Version
    iPhone 5S

Start week on Monday works.
    I'm sill getting a frozen screen when trying to add an event from Monthly or Weekly View.
    Used the Tap & Hold method.

Tks

I didn't have a fix for that yet. My dilemma is that I can't reproduce the problem in iPhone 5s, 6 and 6 Plus. Is there anyone else having issues when adding an event? Please help me troubleshoit this probem.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    11-26-2014 03:18 PM
    By the way, you can start week any day. Also yo can set it to current day(today in settings), so start will be dynamic.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    11-26-2014 03:21 PM
    Latest beta is working good! Just updated and looked around. Everything works and looks great. You are making me really want to get into development because you make it look fun

superb-apps likes this.
    11-26-2014 03:23 PM
    Tks for your efforts.
    Just for the record, the same thing is happening when I try to delete an event.
    Regardless, great app.
    Tks again
    superb-apps likes this.
    11-26-2014 03:24 PM
    Latest beta is working good! Just updated and looked around. Everything works and looks great. You are making me really want to get into development because you make it look fun

11-26-2014 03:25 PM

Thanks the_tech_eater! Hopefully it'll get noticed by people. It's kind of hard to be late in the game
    the_tech_eater and TurboTiger like this.
    11-26-2014 03:26 PM
    I didn't have a fix for that yet. My dilemma is that I can't reproduce the problem in iPhone 5s, 6 and 6 Plus. Is there anyone else having issues when adding an event? Please help me troubleshoit this probem.
    Do you have the betas set up to send crash logs to TestFlight? That could help you find the problem.
    TurboTiger and superb-apps like this.
    11-26-2014 04:51 PM
926 ... 45678 ...