I was just wondering because I still haven't got the invite.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    11-24-2014 09:43 PM
    I missed a step Sorry for the delay. Will post here one it's done.

I was just wondering because I still haven't got the invite.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    11-24-2014 09:47 PM
    The issues I have are:
    1. The bottom event notifications keeps reverting back to the beginning of the month. I have to constantly scroll it forward to the current date.
    2. In the Calendars section of settings, "US Holidays" is listed twice under Subscribed Calendars. That's the Holidays I put on from my phone's settings before Apple added them as default. I prefer using it to Apple's Holidays. But if I enable it, the Holiday shows twice at the bottom for events.
    3. The #7 month style that shows photos from the camera roll is cute. But it's only 12 days that show a photo. The same 12 with no rhyme or reason. Are they all supposed to show a photo?
    Everything else looks and works great in the beta, as far as I can tell. Nice!

Super Calendar for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1416884146.333994.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    11-24-2014 09:53 PM
    The issues I have are:
    1. The bottom event notifications keeps reverting back to the beginning of the month. I have to constantly scroll it forward to the current date.
    2. In the Calendars section of settings, "US Holidays" is listed twice under Subscribed Calendars. That's the Holidays I put on from my phone's settings before Apple added them as default. I prefer using it to Apple's Holidays. But if I enable it, the Holiday shows twice at the bottom for events.
    3. The #7 month style that shows photos from the camera roll is cute. But it's only 12 days that show a photo. The same 12 with no rhyme or reason. Are they all supposed to show a photo?
    Everything else looks and works great in the beta, as far as I can tell. Nice!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416884146.333994.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	117.8 KB 
ID:	72187

1. I think it's because you don't have events for current date, I could be wrong though.
    2. I'll investigate.
    3. It's supposed to show all photos for all dates.
    11-24-2014 10:04 PM
    1. I think it's because you don't have events for current date, I could be wrong though.
    2. I'll investigate.
    No. 3. Only 12 days showed a photo.

superb-apps likes this.
    11-24-2014 10:08 PM
    2. I'll investigate.
    After studying the photos and dates on #7, it appears the photos are taken from the "moments" section of the Photos app. Those are organized by date. So the Calendar dates where I have no photo are days where there were no new photos. Could that be what it's doing? It could, I suppose, be taking them from the camera roll. If so, it's looking at the exif data for a date. If there was no pic taken on a given date, then none shows on the calendar for that date. Is that how you intended it? It does make sense.

11-25-2014 07:43 AM
    After studying the photos and dates on #7, it appears the photos are taken from the "moments" section of the Photos app. Those are organized by date. So the Calendar dates where I have no photo are days where there were no new photos. Could that be what it's doing? It could, I suppose, be taking them from the camera roll. If so, it's looking at the exif data for a date. If there was no pic taken on a given date, then none shows on the calendar for that date. Is that how you intended it? It does make sense.

Yes that's how I intended it. Thanks!
    11-25-2014 10:11 AM
    I missed a step Sorry for the delay. Will post here one it's done.

Beta version is still review stage. As soon as Apple approved it I will send the invites.
    TurboTiger and Spencerdl like this.
    11-25-2014 10:13 AM
    Beta version is still review stage. As soon as Apple approved it I will send the invites.
    Good to hear.

Sent from my GOLD s
    using Tapatalk
    superb-apps likes this.
    11-25-2014 11:08 AM
    Good to hear.

Sent from my GOLD s
    using Tapatalk
    Beta for free version got approved first before release. Please let me know if the badge in the app icon will show up this time.
    11-25-2014 12:12 PM
    The badge showed up on mine, good deal. Luv the app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    superb-apps likes this.
    11-25-2014 12:17 PM
    2. I'll investigate.
    On 1. The problem only occurs when I change from one calendar type to another. I do have events for today, tomorrow and Thursday. Some of the "types" won't stay set on today's date. I have to tap the current day and then it scrolls to the current events at the bottom. I hope you understood what I said. I'm not sure I do.

11-25-2014 12:30 PM
    On 1. The problem only occurs when I change from one calendar type to another. I do have events for today, tomorrow and Thursday. Some of the "types" won't stay set on today's date. I have to tap the current day and then it scrolls to the current events at the bottom. I hope you understood what I said. I'm not sure I do.

I think I know what the problem is. Thanks for your patience!
    11-25-2014 12:50 PM
    Beta for free version got approved first before release. Please let me know if the badge in the app icon will show up this time.
    Yes the badge is working
    superb-apps likes this.
    11-25-2014 01:04 PM
    On my US Holidays. It shows 2 that are the same. I can't check or uncheck them independently. It's both or none. On my stock calendar. I have 3 US Hollidays listed. One is under Gmail. One I entered in from settings. The other is what Apple added in iOS 7. I think. Here's what it looks like in my stock calendar.
    In Gmail.
    Super Calendar for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1416939437.505794.jpg

Under "Subscribed"
    And "other"
    Super Calendar for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1416939496.220702.jpg

I don't mind 2 listed, but I'd like to check/uncheck independently.

Super Calendar for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1416939649.452369.jpg

11-25-2014 01:20 PM
    I deleted the US Holidays I had set up in Settings. Not sure why it showed the same one twice, but it only shows one now under "Subscribed". That'll work.

superb-apps likes this.
    11-25-2014 01:39 PM
    I got the invite for the beta app. Can I keep the paid app on there at the same time or no?
    11-25-2014 03:31 PM
    It appears that the beta paid version also has a problem with the badge. Still checking

Sent from my GOLD s
    using Tapatalk
    11-25-2014 03:34 PM
    I got the invite for the beta app. Can I keep the paid app on there at the same time or no?
    I think you can't. You can choose to install beta or keep old one. If you opt to install it, it will be replaced by actual one in about a week when the new version comes out, which is the same as beta in terms of functionality but doesn't expire.
    11-25-2014 03:38 PM
    I'm a little late in responding, but can't stop playing with all the customizations. The only issue I'm seeing is with the reminder in list mode. It still will show first on list as completed not the one I touch. Works fine in other mode.
    11-25-2014 04:07 PM
    Paid beta's badge worked great after I turned it on. Still the issue of it not landing on the current day when changing calendar type. It always starts at the beginning of the month. The Calendars section is now responsive. I can check and uncheck.

Update: On the bottom events issue, when changing types in the app, it starts at the beginning of the month. If I change the type calendar, then exit the app, when I launch it again it jumps to the current date. Do it only starts at the first of the month when changing from within the app.

Last edited by Ledsteplin; 11-25-2014 at 05:40 PM.
    superb-apps likes this.
    11-25-2014 04:42 PM
    What's the magnifying glass icon for? It's unresponsive.
    The Day view seems to be missing something.
    Super Calendar for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1416952085.228048.jpg

Update: I forced closed the app, and Day view came back.

11-25-2014 04:48 PM
    What's the magnifying glass icon for? It's unresponsive.
    The Day view seems to be missing something.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416952085.228048.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	72244

Update: I forced closed the app, and Day view came back.

I fixed this bug. Beta for free version should not have this issue. If it still does please let me know. To repro, go to month view, close app. Open app, change style, go to day view. Free version should be ok, paid one, which is one build behind will have that blank day view.
    11-25-2014 05:11 PM
    The badge only updates to the current date if I open the app. It's stuck on the 23rd now, as that was the last time I opened it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    11-25-2014 05:24 PM
    The badge only updates to the current date if I open the app. It's stuck on the 23rd now, as that was the last time I opened it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Latest build(beta for free version) should not have this issue. But if it does please let me know.
    11-25-2014 05:27 PM
926 ... 23456 ...