Here's a thought... Maybe set up an option to rotate the wallpaper from your iPhone every day? That would be pretty cool.
    seashell93 and superb-apps like this.
    02-06-2015 08:14 AM
    So I've decided to try this calender app out, so far I like it. I'm not really a heavy calendar user much, but I love how I can customize the colors and add my own wall for the background. It makes the calendar app look so much more appealing. Thanks to superb apps for bringing this to us!! I'm using the free version right now, but I wanted to know what extra perks are in the paid version I may be missing out on? I've read the descriptions for both but unless I missed something I couldn't find the differences
    Here's my current set up
    Attachment 76996

tapped out from my iPad Air
    Keep playing with it. You'll discover all sorts of settings and looks. I like to make the text on the calendar the same as at the top. Either all black or all white. It can be a bit more challenging, but it's fun.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    02-06-2015 08:55 AM
    @superb-apps When I got to the screen shown below after inviting my Wife to her Dr. appointment, it got stuck there. Tapping "Done" in the top right corner did nothing. It was unresponsive. I had to delete the app in the app switcher.
    Super Calendar for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1423233089.773283.jpg

02-06-2015 09:31 AM
    So I've decided to try this calender app out, so far I like it. I'm not really a heavy calendar user much, but I love how I can customize the colors and add my own wall for the background. It makes the calendar app look so much more appealing. Thanks to superb apps for bringing this to us!! I'm using the free version right now, but I wanted to know what extra perks are in the paid version I may be missing out on? I've read the descriptions for both but unless I missed something I couldn't find the differences
    Here's my current set up
    Attachment 76996

Functionality wise, they should be the same. The idea for the free version is to give people an opportunity to try it out to see if it's worth buying. In the process of sharing code between the two, I may miss a step or two and introduce bugs to the free version, which happened current one, as some users reported to me bugs that are not present in the paid version.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    02-06-2015 10:01 AM
    @superb-apps When I got to the screen shown below after inviting my Wife to her Dr. appointment, it got stuck there. Tapping "Done" in the top right corner did nothing. It was unresponsive. I had to delete the app in the app switcher.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423233089.773283.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	76998

Sorry about that. I'll keep an out for that to happen to me, and come up with a fix. Thanks for the feedback!
    02-06-2015 10:02 AM
    Functionality wise, they should be the same. The idea for the free version is to give people an opportunity to try it out to see if it's worth buying. In the process of sharing code between the two, I may miss a step or two and introduce bugs to the free version, which happened current one, as some users reported to me bugs that are not present in the paid version.
    Thank you! OK, so I have noticed there are some freezing issues with the free version. Ie: I had to change an event last night and another one this morn. I opened the event tapped on the edit button top right, made my changes but when it went back to just showing me the screen with the single event to edit it, it still showed what I originally had the description and times set for and froze. I could not tap in the <-back button to go back to the main agenda view. I had to close it out of the background altogether and relaunch it.

Also, I've noticed that it will freeze and not let me scroll up/down or left/right in the agenda view when opening the app just to view future dates etc. I also have to close it out of the background and relaunch it to free up.

So much curious to know, if I make the purchase will these few bugs not be present in the paid version?

02-06-2015 10:39 AM
    Thank you! OK, so I have noticed there are some freezing issues with the free version. Ie: I had to change an event last night and another one this morn. I opened the event tapped on the edit button top right, made my changes but when it went back to just showing me the screen with the single event to edit it, it still showed what I originally had the description and times set for and froze. I could not tap in the <-back button to go back to the main agenda view. I had to close it out of the background altogether and relaunch it.

Also, I've noticed that it will freeze and not let me scroll up/down or left/right in the agenda view when opening the app just to view future dates etc. I also have to close it out of the background and relaunch it to free up.

So much curious to know, if I make the purchase will these few bugs not be present in the paid version?

They may not be present in the paid version. But to be sure, can you please try the beta first before purchasing paid version? Please email me your preferred email address if you want to do that at superbcalendar@gmail.com
    02-06-2015 10:43 AM
    They may not be present in the paid version. But to be sure, can you please try the beta first before purchasing paid version? Please email me your preferred email address if you want to do that at superbcalendar@gmail.com
    Thank you, and please don't get insulted, but I'm going to pass on the beta at this time.

I will see how the free version goes and probably after a week or so, I will know if it'll work out for me to buy the paid version or stay with the free one.

Thank you again

02-06-2015 10:48 AM
    Thank you, and please don't get insulted, but I'm going to pass on the beta at this time.

I will see how the free version goes and probably after a week or so, I will know if it'll work out for me to buy the paid version or stay with the free one.

Thank you again

Not at all. Thanks!
    02-06-2015 10:55 AM
    I just submitted beta version 1.0.6. Here's what to test:

- New behavior for fullscreen mode for month view, I'm calling it TurboTiger mode
    - 24-hr Time Format option
    - Bug fixes

Super Calendar for iPhone-img_1220.jpg
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    02-06-2015 02:25 PM
    I can't read this. The numbers are too small. ↓
    Super Calendar for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1423251174.827032.jpg

How do I get this one back? I can't find it! ↓
    Super Calendar for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1423251235.329187.jpg

I got it! I had to fiddle with the Toggle some.

superb-apps likes this.
    02-06-2015 02:33 PM

- New behavior for fullscreen mode for month view, I'm calling it TurboTiger mode
    - Bug fixes

Name:	IMG_1220.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	273.3 KB 
ID:	77019
    Superb Apps
    Tks for the namesake,
    I noticed that some of my all day events that cover multiple days are blank. The boxes are outlined but the event description is missing.
    TIA
    02-06-2015 02:34 PM
    Superb Apps
    Tks for the namesake,
    I noticed that some of my all day events that cover multiple days are blank. The boxes are outlined but the event description is missing.
    TIA
    Can you please choose style #4 for now? I will fix that in next beta.
    02-06-2015 02:41 PM
    Can you please choose style #4 for now? I will fix that in next beta.
    I have style view #4 selected for month view
    I have Style #9 for the Single Day view (non- full screen mode). - I changed this to #4 but still issue. I even disabled it & still have issue)
    TIA
    02-06-2015 02:50 PM

- Bug fixes

Name:	IMG_1220.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	273.3 KB 
ID:	77019
    Where's the button for this mode?

02-06-2015 04:29 PM
    I can't read this. The numbers are too small. ↓

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423251174.827032.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	77020

How do I get this one back? I can't find it! ↓

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423251235.329187.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	136.5 KB 
ID:	77021

I got it! I had to fiddle with the Toggle some.

Please share how, I toggled everything!
    02-06-2015 05:13 PM
    Super Calendar for iPhone-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1423260840.540140.jpg

This happens in week view when changing to #1...then it froze...happened a few times but has 'settled' now and seems ok..
    02-06-2015 05:15 PM
    Just tap on the fullscreen icon on top next to settings button.
    seashell93 likes this.
    02-06-2015 05:28 PM

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1423260840.540140.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	273.5 KB 
ID:	77025

This happens in week view when changing to #1...then it froze...happened a few times but has 'settled' now and seems ok..
    Ok, thanks for reporting this issue. The performance improvement changes I made must have introduced this.
    02-06-2015 05:29 PM
    Where's the button for this mode?

Fullscreen icon on top, style #1.
    02-06-2015 05:30 PM
    Sorry for all the confusion. One thing I learned from this is I should have turned off this fullscreen mode by default.
    02-06-2015 05:37 PM
    I have style view #4 selected for month view
    I have Style #9 for the Single Day view (non- full screen mode). - I changed this to #4 but still issue. I even disabled it & still have issue)
    TIA
    Ok, will work on it.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    02-06-2015 05:40 PM
    Fullscreen icon on top, style #1.
    Ahh, ok. The arrows.

02-06-2015 08:14 PM
    The arrows in the top left.
    Super Calendar for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1423271753.346666.jpg