A couple requests I'd like to see, 1) the widget is awesome but one thing I would like to see is once your event has elapsed can it be removed from the widget entry and only show current and future events? If you are familiar with calenders 5 this does it. My 2) can we have when you are looking at the calender have it either dim events that are complete or put a line through them to show that they've been complete? Also and maybe its just me but is there a go to today button I'm not seeing if I scroll back to see a event?
    superb-apps likes this.
    01-15-2015 03:07 PM
    I'm still noticing that the refresh isn't working correctly. I have to open the iOS Calendars app in order for this one to update.
    superb-apps likes this.
    01-15-2015 03:58 PM
    A couple requests I'd like to see, 1) the widget is awesome but one thing I would like to see is once your event has elapsed can it be removed from the widget entry and only show current and future events? If you are familiar with calenders 5 this does it. My 2) can we have when you are looking at the calender have it either dim events that are complete or put a line through them to show that they've been complete? Also and maybe its just me but is there a go to today button I'm not seeing if I scroll back to see a event?
    1. Right now the widget dims past events when you are in today' date. I will add an option to hide/show them .

2. Tap on the date on the widget or the app to go to today, this week, this month, or this year. In the widget tap on the center button, in the set of buttons i the bottom.
    01-15-2015 04:43 PM
    I'm still noticing that the refresh isn't working correctly. I have to open the iOS Calendars app in order for this one to update.
    Ok, will investigate and work on a fix. Thanks!
    ctt1wbw likes this.
    01-15-2015 04:44 PM
    Didnt pay to much attention to this before. But im getting a solid white bar with day view amd with a agenda view igs clear

Sent from my iPhone 6 Space-G using Tapatalk
    01-15-2015 07:50 PM
    Didnt pay to much attention to this before. But im getting a solid white bar with day view amd with a agenda view igs clear http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...acedd35e12.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...adecb0d648.jpg

Ok, will fix it. Thanks!
    01-15-2015 07:54 PM
    Oh when I meant I wanted to see the past calendar events either dimmed or with a line through then to show that they were completed I meant on the actual calender itself not on the widget, on the widget itself dimming it is great but anychance we can have it not display the time left to the next event and still dim?
    01-15-2015 08:06 PM
    Oh when I meant I wanted to see the past calendar events either dimmed or with a line through then to show that they were completed I meant on the actual calender itself not on the widget, on the widget itself dimming it is great but anychance we can have it not display the time left to the next event and still dim?
    Yes there's an option for that. Go to widget settings on day tab, you'll see option that says "Show countdown for today view."
    01-15-2015 09:08 PM
    Ok, will fix it. Thanks!
    I just submitted a beta with a fix to this. Please let me know if it works. Thanks!
    01-15-2015 10:36 PM
    Yes there's an option for that. Go to widget settings on day tab, you'll see option that says "Show countdown for today view."
    Yup that part works but it doesn't dim the event when its been completed though.
    01-16-2015 04:45 PM
    Ok, will fix it. Thanks!
    I just submitted a beta with a fix to this. Please let me know if it works. Thanks!
    It fixed it

superb-apps likes this.
    01-16-2015 08:34 PM
    Here's what happens every time I change the background image or color, the top bar does that...
    Attached Thumbnails Super Calendar for iPhone-2015-01-18-21.12.26.jpg  
    superb-apps likes this.
    01-18-2015 09:16 PM
    Here's what happens every time I change the background image or color, the top bar does that...
    It does that with me also
    superb-apps likes this.
    01-18-2015 11:35 PM
    Looks fantastic, thanks
    superb-apps likes this.
    01-19-2015 02:04 AM
    I had an issue with widget when changing view from day to week and vice versa, then Trying to move the date ahead it was stuck...closed and reopened, seems to be ok now...
    superb-apps likes this.
    01-19-2015 10:05 AM
    It does that with me also
    Thanks for reporting this issue, and other issues as well. I will eventually get to everything on my list. This one is easy, so it should be fixed soon.
    01-19-2015 08:32 PM
    I had an issue with widget when changing view from day to week and vice versa, then Trying to move the date ahead it was stuck...closed and reopened, seems to be ok now...
    I will try to reproduce and come up with a fix. Thanks!
    seashell93 likes this.
    01-19-2015 08:33 PM
    I will try to reproduce and come up with a fix. Thanks!
    It doesn't happen consistently of course.
    And once again, really liking the work you've done...the app itself and rolling out updated versions so quick!!
    superb-apps likes this.
    01-19-2015 09:42 PM
    I just submitted another beta. This one has first version of natural language input for adding events. Enable the feature in settings and please let me know any bugs you encounter, and any enhancements you want me to do on the feature. Thanks in advance.

Super Calendar for iPhone-img_0989.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Super Calendar for iPhone-img_0988.jpg  
    ctt1wbw likes this.
    01-20-2015 03:51 AM
    Thanks so much for Natural Language add!!!
    Prelim tests: opened settings to turn it on and screen 'flew away', tapped settings again and it showed up then disappeared to the left...closed and reopen seemed to fix.
    First input of event using NL did not add event? Entered a second time and it showed up. Also, can the 'Add' button to Save the event be on the right or somehow separate from where you enter/edit event info? Confusing a little that it's to actually Add the event and not 'add something to it'. Make sense?

Again thank you!
    superb-apps likes this.
    01-20-2015 07:16 AM
    Thanks so much for Natural Language add!!!
    Prelim tests: opened settings to turn it on and screen 'flew away', tapped settings again and it showed up then disappeared to the left...closed and reopen seemed to fix.
    First input of event using NL did not add event? Entered a second time and it showed up. Also, can the 'Add' button to Save the event be on the right or somehow separate from where you enter/edit event info? Confusing a little that it's to actually Add the event and not 'add something to it'. Make sense?

Again thank you!
    Makes sense. Thanks!
    01-20-2015 11:10 AM
    I can't get NL to work. No matter what I do it always puts in at 12:00 AM or some other time in the morning. This is when I am trying to do it for PM. As an example I write or talk the fellowing: Lunch W/Jerry on Wednesday at 2:00 PM and it puts the time at 12:00 AM.
    01-20-2015 01:13 PM
    I can't get NL to work. No matter what I do it always puts in at 12:00 AM or some other time in the morning. This is when I am trying to do it for PM. As an example I write or talk the fellowing: Lunch W/Jerry on Wednesday at 2:00 PM and it puts the time at 12:00 AM.
    Right now there shouldn't be any space between time and PM/AM. I will modify to accommodate space, which is more natural
    01-20-2015 01:17 PM
    That worked. However I also notice the disappearing screen when going into settings. I had to close app and remove it from app switcher to get it to work. Also I notice that the event did not show up in the week view. It worked fine in all other views. Same fix as for disappearing screen.
    superb-apps likes this.
    01-20-2015 01:39 PM
    That worked. However I also notice the disappearing screen when going into settings. I had to close app and remove it from app switcher to get it to work. Also I notice that the event did not show up in the week view. It worked fine in all other views. Same fix as for disappearing screen.
    Ok, thanks.
    01-20-2015 01:42 PM
926 ... 1415161718 ...