BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Living here in Orlando, I’ve gotten severe weather alerts from all of my weather apps including BeWeather 2 Pro, with the last one being a few weeks ago.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2018
Visit site
Mine hit the PWS, but they all say the same at the top. But the temps and data are correct for each station.

I can't manually select a PWS. I can only manually select a different airport. The list of PWS shows up but it stays on the airport when I choose a PWS. This problem has been going on for about one week.

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm frustrated with BeWeather 2. It rarely updates my location, and I get sporadic alerts during severe weather. I like the look of the app, but it just doesn't perform the way I'd like!

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
For the past 2 days the Rain graph says "Next Hour: No Data Available". Is this working for anyone else?

I have tried reseting my iPhone and reinstalling the app. Didn't fix it.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Lately I never know what will happen when I open the app.
Many times the Hi's and Lo's for the week are crowed together.
iPhone and iPad.
Good Luck

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I think so...LOL. There was an update about three months ago....I think (again). LOL

And that update didn't address some of the issues we all have. Mine has an issue where the hourly temps don't always show. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. The hourly lockscreen weather rarely shows, and when it does, it's at an odd time. And the red badge temp struggles to stay current. I have to open the app for it to update. I also rarely get the weather alerts for severe weather. If we have a Tornado warning, I get an alert from 5 or 6 other weather apps, but not from BeWeather 2. I only keep the app for the custom iconsets and the share feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods