BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Well, I don't know what happened, but I just downloaded BW Pro again and now I have the "always" setting:

IMG_3185.jpg

I guess I'll test with my watch again.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The main issue, for me, is that by only allowing location while using the app, the location never updates if I use BW on my watch. I have to open the app on my phone and they it updates......eventually. If anyone else has the pro version and an Apple Watch I love to see if you're also having that same issue.

I don't think that's it. I've had mine on Always a long time, but still have issues with updates on the badge. I have to open the app at times for it to do so. Part is sometimes the personal weather station hasn't updated. It should update on "while using" as well as on "always". I think it's mostly an issue with push. And it happens either way.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
After catching up on this thread, I just checked. The App updated over the weekend, and I now have an always option as well!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Is anyone else using this app with Apple Watch and have the app displaying on the watch face? Location is not updating on the AW unless I tap the face and open the app on the watch. The weather app that comes pre-installed on the iPhone works great but I really want to use BW for the customization. Anyone else seeing this?

ravenseb

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Another weather underground issue is causing instability problems with BeWeather 2 again.

1ca3a09ff7d67e836d6e34afbfdec3ef.jpg
honestly the app has been working flawless for me.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What’s strange about it is this. Although I am following the weather for two different cities, only one is affected in the manner depicted in Ledsteplin’s screenshot.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What’s strange about it is this. Although I am following the weather for two different cities, only one is affected in the manner depicted in Ledsteplin’s screenshot.

Mine do the same way. I have 5 locations/PWS. Hopefully, weather underground gets it fixed soon.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
@pfluger
The app is not working. No push since yesterday morning at 7:30 am. Temps are wrong in the app as well as on the badge. Deleting the app and reinstalling doesn't work. The same is happening for other users as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2