BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Maybe that's how it is on iOS 11. I'm on 10.1.1. Pretty sure I've had the "always" option all along. I have 11 weather related apps, and it's split about half with "always" and half without. I don't think it matters. With Always on, the app can access your GPS even while in the background and may help while traveling away from home. Other than that, there's no difference.

Interesting point and I bet you are right!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Maybe that's how it is on iOS 11. I'm on 10.1.1. Pretty sure I've had the "always" option all along. I have 11 weather related apps, and it's split about half with "always" and half without. I don't think it matters. With Always on, the app can access your GPS even while in the background and may help while traveling away from home. Other than that, there's no difference.

I’m on iOS 11.2.1. I have the “always” option. IMG_1097.JPG

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Probably not enough space. It would look like, BeWeat... under the icon. I hate when devs do that.
View attachment 121719

I doubt it. “VPN Unlimited” and “Adobe Acrobat” both have 13 characters, including the space, and their entire name displays. BeWeather Pro would have the same character count so it should display as well.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
The main issue, for me, is that by only allowing location while using the app, the location never updates if I use BW on my watch. I have to open the app on my phone and they it updates......eventually. If anyone else has the pro version and an Apple Watch I love to see if you're also having that same issue.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The main issue, for me, is that by only allowing location while using the app, the location never updates if I use BW on my watch. I have to open the app on my phone and they it updates......eventually. If anyone else has the pro version and an Apple Watch I love to see if you're also having that same issue.

I set up my iPhone X as new last night and I haven’t again paired my Watch with it. Having said that, I just initiated the BeWeather app on my Watch and it displayed the correct weather data after a few seconds. I’m currently in my car and connected to its built-in hotspot. I have a series 3 Watch 3, by the way...

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I set up my iPhone X as new last night and I haven’t again paired my Watch with it. Having said that, I just initiated the BeWeather app on my Watch and it displayed the correct weather data after a few seconds. I’m currently in my car and connected to its built-in hotspot. I have a series 3 Watch 3, by the way...

7 Plus and original AW here.

Status
Not open for further replies.