BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Nice to see this app is still supported. Looks good on the iPhone X, especially with the Black theme.

The only minor issue is the home 'button' line on the on bottom really sticks out. This is not BeWeather's fault....Apple should give an option to turn this off. After you use an iPhone X for 5 minutes you don't need the line there to know to flick up for the home gesture......

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I have a white bar going across the top of the app on my iPad Pro 10.5.
It comes down to over the current PWS.
The Name of the city & the PWS are not centered.

iPhone 7 Plus is O.K

Good Luck

dahauss

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Im using BeWeather2 and it doesnt update on its own on the iphone (iphone 7, IOS 11) or the Apple watch (Latest watch OS, Apple Watch 2). This morning the temp said 52 and last updates 11:52PM yesterday. The only way I can get this to update is to either OPEN the app on the phone, or open the app on the watch and force press and select update. Can this be resolved? Thanks..

dahauss

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
i think the issue might be that in the LOCATION SETTINGS, it only shows NONE and WHILE USING and does not have an ALWAYS. Without ALWAYS, it cannot update unless you are using the APP. I have put in TWO tickets with their help desk system and no response.. HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL RESPOND here or there...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Updated to the latest version 2.4.10 last week, and then 2.4.12 yesterday. Since these updates my app stopped updating altogether. Prior to this update I was getting 3-4 LS notifications a day and the temp badge would update sometimes....
Now nothing updates unless I open the app and no LS notifications anymore 🤷🏻*♀️

dahauss

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Still no response from the Creator of the app. I've since switched to Carrot weather, which updates perfect on the watch, both the compilation and app and the phone widget.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Still no response from the Creator of the app. I've since switched to Carrot weather, which updates perfect on the watch, both the compilation and app and the phone widget.

Yeah, the dev is rather quiet.
Carrot weather on the other hand, he’s pretty active and keeps in touch via social media.

iCletus

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Having stopped using long ago, I happened to check it on the iTunes store. I saw it updated, said, WOW! and downloaded. I do not get lock Screen anything, even leaving it running all the time. otherwise seems to be OK. I don't use badge on iCon. I just like customizing it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Having stopped using long ago, I happened to check it on the iTunes store. I saw it updated, said, WOW! and downloaded. I do not get lock Screen anything, even leaving it running all the time. otherwise seems to be OK. I don't use badge on iCon. I just like customizing it.

I get the hourly lockscreen weather, but it's sporadic. Not at the same time each hour, sometimes not at all. My biggest issue is I rarely see a Weather alert. Like for severe weather. I'm always surprised when I see one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW