BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I am glad it will work on iOS 11.

I tried contacting the developer bellshare on their support site and via twitter. No response which is disappointing.

And I never get alerts from the app.

Be sure they are toggled on in the settings.
023ac3f774d83513386aba7c851a5a3b.png

Also turned on in the phone settings > Notifications.

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I don't get weather alert notifications. I do get lock screen notifications. I have weather alert turned on along with notification settings and background refresh and location services are all on.

Any ideas to get this to work. I have weather alert level set to light (all).

It is a shame the developer is not supporting the app anymore.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't get weather alert notifications. I do get lock screen notifications. I have weather alert turned on along with notification settings and background refresh and location services are all on.

Any ideas to get this to work. I have weather alert level set to light (all).

It is a shame the developer is not supporting the app anymore.

Have you had any inclement weather or fog? Storms, lightning and such?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I get alerts from other weather apps like Storm. Does Beweather now do lightening alerts?

I'm not sure why you're not receiving inclement weather notifications. As soon as I get some I will post. True the BeWeather2 Developer is missing in action, but the app seems to still be working well on my device with the exception of the Temperature badge which hasn't worked correctly since Bets 2 of this app.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I get alerts from other weather apps like Storm. Does Beweather now do lightening alerts?

The weather alerts are hit or miss on mine. I haven't gotten many in a while. I can't rely on it. But I don't need to, because I have other weather apps that provide what I need. So, I don't worry about it.
I think it just alerts to storms. Not sure it mentions lightning.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I can get these lock screen notifications. But I don't get an alert say for a thunderstorm or for rain (I have weather alert set to all so I should get something for even light rain).

Try going to the app's settings and toggling weather alerts off, then back on. Then on location list page, drag the screen down to refresh. You should start getting alerts at some point.

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Try going to the app's settings and toggling weather alerts off, then back on. Then on location list page, drag the screen down to refresh. You should start getting alerts at some point.

This worked for me thanks.

What is the purpose of Weather Alert Level? I have this set to Light (All) and I thought I might get an alert if light rain was coming my way (like Dark Sky). I seem to be getting other alerts like Thunderstorms, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2