BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What are some of the weather apps that you use?

306cccc9a602e44fe5ec29131db1d0f9.png

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Trying to figure out if I have a problem that might be solved by reinstalling or not. Does this app support the new iPads? Specifically at least the 2017 5th gen iPad? I got my first iPad on Sunday and set it up via restoring a backup of my iPhone 7+ (so maybe that's the issue) and while the widget and opening the app seem to work fine. If I tap the three dot icon in the upper right which brings up a sharing/etc. popup on my phone it just crashes back to the springboard on my iPad. Again, the app and settings were installed via a local encrypted iTunes backup of my phone though so I'm not sure if that's the problem.

Same is happening to me on my new iPad Pro 10.5
Good Luck

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's been about a year since the last update I recall. My app seems to work mostly ok. I have to open it frequently to refresh for push related notifications.

It may have been a while since the app was last updated, however, it’s working properly on my iPhone, iPad Pro and watch - all of which are on the latest iOS and watchOS versions so I’m not concerned about it....

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I am glad it will work on iOS 11.

I tried contacting the developer bellshare on their support site and via twitter. No response which is disappointing.

And I never get alerts from the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR