BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So it's been a month since anyone had any input. Is anyone getting LS notifications or the temp badge updating?

Since my last LS noti I posted here, I finally received a LS noti yesterday and that was it. No badge update unless I open the app.

Does anyone know, Has pfluger given up...?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
So it's been a month since anyone had any input. Is anyone getting LS notifications or the temp badge updating?

Since my last LS noti I posted here, I finally received a LS noti yesterday and that was it. No badge update unless I open the app.

Does anyone know, Has pfluger given up...?

Yeah, same for me. I just use another weather app for the badge notifications and also the Lockscreen.
BeWeather2 is still my go to weather app because of the weather accuracy in my area and the customization it provides.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, same for me. I just use another weather app for the badge notifications and also the Lockscreen.
BeWeather2 is still my go to weather app because of the weather accuracy in my area and the customization it provides.

Yep. Same here D-using Fahrenheit for the badge and LS. I peep in on BeWeather once or twice a day but that's about it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yep. Same here D-using Fahrenheit for the badge and LS. I peep in on BeWeather once or twice a day but that's about it.

Fahrenheit is also in my weather app line up (I have a slight addiction to weather apps...LOL ). I just emailed them to see if they have any plans for a "Dark Theme".
Still....BeWeather2 is my go to.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
@pfluger My BeWeather 2 hasn't had "push" since 10/23/16. I have to open the app for anything to happen. No alerts or hourly reports at all.
229cad4be4f890c3eb7c59cb0ed6b453.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, that's badder than mine. You must have deleted it after it stopped push. Then reinstalled it.

Exactly what happened. Except for lockscreen notifications and icon badge BeWeather2 works great for me. I can live with the problems and just use another weather app for those

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I have wunderground too. Always have liked it. But every time I get a notice on the banner alert, I tap it and nothing is there. I mean like alerts from the National Weather Service. They never open up in the app.
I've never noticed that issue. I'll have to keep an eye out for it, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh