BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Show more, show less on the widgets has been fixed!
ed90b66a64d0755782d42d204ee45e92.jpg

4784d34299e2deb191432e133fa7321e.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I re-installed with the update this morning. Widget show more/less is great to have I hope hope hope the lock screen notifications work

I have a love:hate relationship with this app. LOOOOVE when it works perfect...hate when it misbehaves. Lol

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
No temp badge updates here. I'm using it for the widget essentially.

It seems temp badges in general just don't push in a timely manner. My eWeather HD badge does the same. For whatever reason, they're slow. Every weather app I've had with a temp badge lags. You just have to launch the app to force it to push.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
No temp badge updates here. I'm using it for the widget essentially.

It seems temp badges in general just don't push in a timely manner. My eWeather HD badge does the same. For whatever reason, they're slow. Every weather app I've had with a temp badge lags. You just have to launch the app to force it to push.

Thanks. It just drives me batty that the badge doesn't update. I also use the app Fahrenheit and the temp badge is always accurate and I get my lock notification every time the temp changes...this is why I get frustrated and just don't understand why BeWeather doesn't push properly or not at all.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. It just drives me batty that the badge doesn't update. I also use the app Fahrenheit and the temp badge is always accurate and I get my lock notification every time the temp changes...this is why I get frustrated and just don't understand why BeWeather doesn't push properly or not at all.

Yeah, no clue. Even my eWeather HD badge lags.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Lucky you. I haven't gotten one in weeks and not yet with the new update.
Same for me. The last time I actually saw a LS pop up was Christmas Eve

LOL. It's hit or miss. Every now and then I get one if my phone is locked. There was none when I woke this morning. Push seems to be the biggest issue with BeWeather 2.
Yes and I don't understand why. Going back to iOS 8 push was working perfectly. Since iOS 9/10 it doesn't seem to exist.

I've forgotten what they look like!
LOL same here too !

Still no LS pop ups for me either

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Same for me. The last time I actually saw a LS pop up was Christmas Eve

Yes and I don't understand why. Going back to iOS 8 push was working perfectly. Since iOS 9/10 it doesn't seem to exist.

LOL same here too !

Still no LS pop ups for me either

I was getting the hourly notification and the weather alerts fine until I got on the iOS 10 beta last summer. They really dropped off badly with the August update. Been absent for the most part since then.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I was getting the hourly notification and the weather alerts fine until I got on the iOS 10 beta last summer. They really dropped off badly with the August update. Been absent for the most part since then.

For me since being on iOS 9 that's when it all fell thru. Once in a blue moon I'll get a LS notification but it's extremely rare just like a unicorn lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner