BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Well, I'm still using it and it's still my go to weather app. Nothing beats the accuracy for my area nor the customization BeWeather2 gives me. Yes, the lock screen notifications are lacking and the icon badge doesn't update unless I open the app, but it's still #1 in my weather app...
19e12af2b380e0e3cb66c455b06382e8.png

9df79c36b814495d4aee6030e419906a.png

...and I also like the way it looks on my Apple Watch. Happy New Year

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having an issue adding locations?

Yep. I actually just tried to add one. I can open the screen to type in the town/state but tapping on the search does absolutely nothing....

I deleted this app once before, then readded it a couple weeks or so back....I'm about ready to delete it again.

I also posted last week that I was actually getting lock screen notifications but then by the next morning (approx 18hrs later) they stopped again. Since then I'm getting 1 notification maybe once a day IF I'm lucky.

So yeah, my patience is once again running out with this app.

I almost think Pfluger really doesn't care anymore...the reason I feel that way is because he doesn't even post here while we are all talking about these issues to possibly let us know he's working on a fix or anything...

His input into this app and thread are completely zero.

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
…I almost think Pfluger really doesn't care anymore...the reason I feel that way is because he doesn't even post here while we are all talking about these issues to possibly let us know he's working on a fix or anything...

Paid for this app twice, the Android version has been abandoned for a long time, looks like the developer is doing the same in iOS.

Replaced it with Live Weather.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Paid for this app twice, the Android version has been abandoned for a long time, looks like the developer is doing the same in iOS.

Replaced it with Live Weather.

I have to agree. I have a few friends on android that use beweather and complain about the same things us iOS users are dealing with....

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I deleted it yesterday. I'm fed up again with it not functioning properly

I'll stick to TWC & Fahrenheit. TWC has been reliable for me as far as weather alerts go.

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
This app should be disabled or no longer available in both Apple and Android stores, or… be free, I believe it's not right paying for it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro