BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(4742831)

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Since support and updates are dwindling down in this app, and the developer doesn't seem to be very active anymore in here, I've started using Weather Nerd and find it very reliable, and the developer is active in Twitter

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
But do they all say the same thing for what your weather is going to be? ;)

The three taken from Weather Underground say the same if using the same personal weather station. The others mostly get theirs from the airport. Like eWeather HD and Clear Day. The others are specialty weather apps, like Heat by OSHA, Humidity, Live Chasing, and Tornado by the Red Cross.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
@pfluger My BeWeather 2 app is lagging again. It won't update on the badge unless I open the app. The temp info inside the app changes after I open it. Push must not be working as it should.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I've basically given up on this app, as pfluger seems so sadly to have done himself. Too many outages, erratic location tracking in the watch app, the list goes on and on. I can't find an app to replace it, but with iOS10 here, the Apple weather app widget is quite nice. I'm going with that on my home screen now.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The issue must be location-based or something because I'm still enjoying the BeWeather 2 app. In fact, it's my go-to app for weather on my iPhone, iPad Pro and my Watch. Every time I check the weather (numerous times a day), it works and is accurate.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm still using BeWeather 2. It's working very well. I believe there must have been some outages for a few hours earlier this week. But the app updates regularly for me.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
OK guys, as much as many of us love this app (used it since my BB days), some things have not been fixed:
Temp badge doesn't always update.
The radar map doesn't move when you travel to a location out of town. Reported a long time ago.
The side menu listing of cities on my iPad don't always display properly in portrait mode - the right edge of the list is covered by the main screen. It displays properly in Lanscape mode but when you turn to portrait mode, sometimes it screws up. Reported a long time ago.
I hope the next update addresses this issues.
Good Luck

All of the above issues still exist for me.
Additionally, this week I traveled to another state and not only did the map not follow me, the current conditions were stuck on my home location. So there was no "follow me" at all. For both my iPhone 6S and iPad Air
Good Luck

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What has happened to the "clear for the hour" or "rain in 20 minutes "? Not showing on mine. BeWeather is going downhill, imo.

View attachment 109129

I'm getting that.
dfc5f163313d85d2de1916d8c8847004.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro