BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

YatBob

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
It takes forever to update the temp on my Watch. I can refresh it on my phone, then go to glances on my watch, and it hardly ever updates. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, as I have just gotten the watch. I just thought that it would keep in sync with the phone.

My situation is the complete opposite, my watch is always correct, while my phone temp badge is not updated until I open the app.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My situation is the complete opposite, my watch is always correct, while my phone temp badge is not updated until I open the app.

BeWeather 2 is dependant on Weather Underground. WU has no temp badge and appears to update when the app is opened. The BeWeather temp badge does update, it just often takes a while if you don't open the app frequently. I keep it going ok by opening it a few times each day to refresh. Updating the app every 2 weeks would help. Like Facebook does! Lol

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
BeWeather 2 is dependant on Weather Underground. WU has no temp badge and appears to update when the app is opened. The BeWeather temp badge does update, it just often takes a while if you don't open the app frequently. I keep it going ok by opening it a few times each day to refresh. Updating the app every 2 weeks would help. Like Facebook does! Lol

I beg the difference, BeWeather's temp badge doesn't take awhile to work, it only updates if the app itself is opened. What's the purpose of having a temp badge that doesn't work unless the app is opened. This is a serious flaw that should be corrected. IMHO.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I beg the difference, BeWeather's temp badge doesn't take awhile to work, it only updates if the app itself is opened. What's the purpose of having a temp badge that doesn't work unless the app is opened. This is a serious flaw that should be corrected. IMHO.

Mine works a lot of the time. If I just leave it be it does eventually update on the hour with a push. But does lag a lot. You just have a beat up phone.
As you can see, it's updated. I haven't touched it since early this morning.
f368903f622ba3d83c68dc5e647b6478.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Mine works a lot of the time. If I just leave it be it does eventually update on the hour with a push. But does lag a lot. You just have a beat up phone.
As you can see, it's updated. I haven't touched it since early this morning.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160417/f368903f622ba3d83c68dc5e647b6478.jpg

I'm glad somebody's BeWeather temp badge works, because mines only works when I open the app. Yes I have tested your theory, but to no avail...NOT WORKING. However, I do luv the customization BeWeather provides.

Chucky1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad somebody's BeWeather temp badge works, because mines only works when I open the app. Yes I have tested your theory, but to no avail...NOT WORKING. However, I do luv the customization BeWeather provides.

Mine is the same way. Only updates when I open the app.

Chucky1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Y'all just don't pay close attention.
Just checked it. The temp badge was right. But when I opened it, it was wrong there in the App, and then updated. Go figure!

My badge is wrong and when I open the app it's wrong in the app but matches the badge then updates to correct temp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative