BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
@pfluger
The red badge is not updated as it should. It showed 49?, when it was 56?. Open the app, and it updates to the correct temp. Seems to be my only issue at this point on the beta.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

Can anyone recommend a location that I can go to to get Oakland Raider icons.

Yes. Try Elizabeth2 (iBabyGirl Blog). She makes BeWeather sets. She recently made this USMC one for me. Tell her I sent you.

06057eaaa06117c828275537dde85e57.jpg

28a36b3af9956bae2f950d9026df3576.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
@pfluger
I get up early this morning. There's no hourly notifications on the lock screen. It's 46?, but the badge says 52?. I open the app, and it shows 74? before it changes to 46?. There's an update to the App Store version. I hope it works better than the beta.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
@pfluger
I get up early this morning. There's no hourly notifications on the lock screen. It's 46?, but the badge says 52?. I open the app, and it shows 74? before it changes to 46?. There's an update to the App Store version. I hope it works better than the beta.

It is really strange how this app works differently for so many people. My beta badge always reads within a degree or so of the app temperature, even during the night. I'm getting all severe weather notifications, but don't use the hourly notifications since I use the large complication on my Apple Watch, so there's no need for them. In fact, this is the most stable I've ever seen this app since I first started using it. Could it be a WU regional issue?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It is really strange how this app works differently for so many people. My beta badge always reads within a degree or so of the app temperature, even during the night. I'm getting all severe weather notifications, but don't use the hourly notifications since I use the large complication on my Apple Watch, so there's no need for them. In fact, this is the most stable I've ever seen this app since I first started using it. Could it be a WU regional issue?

No idea. Anything's possible. My Weather Underground app seems to always be correct and current.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
@pfluger

I think the App Store version is the beta.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So push is working fine.
e64397e687678bba3aa6fb744637a9e5.jpg

But all my weather apps say 57?, 58?, or 60?. Weather Underground says 60?. But BeWeather 2 says 46? on the badge.
7ba3fa5513ea6e6cd93885b0dde823a9.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so I didn't open the app. Then at 10:01 am, I get a push. The hourly shows on the lock screen, and the temp updates from 46? to 59?.
There should have been an hourly notification this am. There was not one on my iPhone 5 either.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
@pflungr, have you ever thought about asking eWeather how do they get their weather badge to work correctly? I honestly think that would be a good idea.
Just sayin.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Unfortunately I can't trust the badge anymore forcing me to open the app.
Yet the badge on eWeather HD updates without the app being opened.
Hope pfluger gets this & some other bugs sorted out like the map not updating to my current location & sometimes distorted display of the side list of cities overlapping when in portrait Mode on my iPad (I reported this some time back on this thread)
BeWeather2 gives me everything I need but these issues are annoying.
I've had the paid version going way back to the BB days
Hopefully all these issues will be sorted out.
Good Luck

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately I can't trust the badge anymore forcing me to open the app.
Yet the badge on eWeather HD updates without the app being opened.
Hope pfluger gets this & some other bugs sorted out like the map not updating to my current location & sometimes distorted display of the side list of cities overlapping when in portrait Mode on my iPad (I reported this some time back on this thread)
BeWeather2 gives me everything I need but these issues are annoying.
I've had the paid version going way back to the BB days
Hopefully all these issues will be sorted out.
Good Luck

Exactly. But what's funny is there's times when BeWeather is current and eWeather HD is lagging. I have a feeling it has to do with Weather Underground. The WU app doesn't have a badge. And I get the feeling when I open the app, that it updates then.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Exactly. But what's funny is there's times when BeWeather is current and eWeather HD is lagging. I have a feeling it has to do with Weather Underground. The WU app doesn't have a badge. And I get the feeling when I open the app, that it updates then.

Humm, my eWeather icon badge is never lagging. It's always correct going along with the actual app when opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh