BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor sole

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I was using the free app for a long time. Because of the quality of the app I decided to buy de paid one. And surprise, i didn't work. I'm actually in Barcelona and no weather information there. No data, no fetch and the temperature stuck at -18C. Any idea?

I have both apps installed on my 6S and here's the captures:

IMG_0814.PNG

IMG_0813.PNG

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I was using the free app for a long time. Because of the quality of the app I decided to buy de paid one. And surprise, i didn't work. I'm actually in Barcelona and no weather information there. No data, no fetch and the temperature stuck at -18C. Any idea?

View attachment 102969

View attachment 102968

Be sure your location is set correctly. Does the current location show the location icon? Like here?
7f70da350e53f5f508fc70a4f88ea36b.jpg

Do you have location services set to "always"?
28fa31a2f3426c2de5e726e25ab9cee6.jpg

Did the free version work properly? If so, the paid version should as well. If the settings are correct, and it still Doesn't work, try deleting the app, then reinstall it.

Also check to be sure you have chosen a Weather Station.
Are there any available in your area?
Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
0ebcdf5461811cce7d2b7dc164bed3ca.jpg

Then choose "nearby weather stations".

26d79a009428b45d3a53c5ad147ca7f9.jpg

Choose a nearby station.

Last edited:

victor sole

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I have already try it to search Barcelona and others cities in Spain. In the free version there's no problem, but on the paid version no way. If I search for example New York, i t works, but impossible with current location or cities in spain. I couldn't understand it

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I have already try it to search Barcelona and others cities in Spain. In the free version there's no problem, but on the paid version no way. If I search for example New York, i t works, but impossible with current location or cities in spain. I couldn't understand it

Yeah, I don't understand either. It's something. Just can't figure it out. Maybe @pfluger, the developer, will be by soon and know the problem with a solution.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
@pfluger The red temp badge is not updating as it should. I get push ok each hour. The PWS are reporting because it's correct in weather underground. This morning it was running 9? to 14? below the actual temp. BeWeather showed 39? where Weather Underground showed 53?. Others showed 49?.

Update: It's mid afternoon and Weather Underground says it's 70?. BeWeather says it's 54?.

Last edited:

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

We are currently looking into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.