BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Absolutely agree. For me I care more about function than style. Look at what happened in Florida a few days ago. In the middle of the night. Scary. Saw a lady on TV mention her iPhone went off with an alert. I am not in a typical dangerous area. But still like alerts for snow, rain, etc. etc. Still using just Apple's app which is reliable always and I like the animation after using for a while. I use the TWC app also for Radar etc. I can open it right from the Apple app by clinic in the bottom Weather Channel logo.

It is what it is.... But it does nee fixed.

This is exactly why I moved on to Storm from weather underground. It has the benefit of weather underground network but has alerts that work and even more weather detail than beweather. I am not trying to knock beweather and have been a long time beta tester but it still feels beta to me and is just not reliable enough. When he is here, pfluger has been great but he seems to disappear for long periods of time with no response to critical issues.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
We have a new beta.

Version 2.2.25 in tandem with our server side changes should fix the unreliable weather alerts and lock screen notifications. Please give it a try and let me know.

pgrtag

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
We have a new beta.

Version 2.2.25 in tandem with our server side changes should fix the unreliable weather alerts and lock screen notifications. Please give it a try and let me know.

I don't see it in the App Store. Where do you go to DL 2.2.25? Thanks

daniel.michael4724

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Outstanding app!! BeWeather 2 and Radar Scope are my go to weather apps. I work in public safety and neither of these has failed to deliver, especially when we're out in less than desirable weather. Keep up the awesome work!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm ready for a weather alert. We might have some snow this weekend.

21ab1cd718bd6c648807f0ce0e296a49.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
No alert here. We have a winter weather advisory, but no alert. The red bar shows in the App. That's it. I didn't have an hourly notification this morning either. I did, however, have 2 alerts from eWeather HD.

The winter Weather advisory was issued by the weather service at 9:50 pm, then again at 3:42 am.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice