BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I tried the new update too and no fix for the push notifications. I've also been having recent problems with the watch app not picking up my location, and I only had one location in the app. This morning it showed 50 degrees higher than our local temperature with a chance of rain. It was 2 degrees F!

Is it just the Apple Watch that is showing the wrong temperature?

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Is it just the Apple Watch that is showing the wrong temperature?

Yes. I can't figure out where it was getting the info from, but I tried all of the standard remedies (starting the watch app itself, refreshing, opening the phone app) to no avail. I'm thinking that the problem lies with Weather Underground?

iCletus

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Same here. Unfortunately I can't use this app anymore with the elimination of push alerts and inaccurate temperatures. Something is really amiss here.

Same here. Not that it is super critical where I live compared to the need for Tornado or Hurricane etc, but I do like to have the reports pushed when they arrive versus hunting for them.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
After updating the beta this morning, I've noticed the temp badge is staying up to date better. The hourly notifications still work for me. Don't know yet about the weather alerts. Not much happening yet, but some cold temps.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
The problem with weather alerts not always being pushed seems to be server related. We are working on this.

If you do not get the hourly lock screen notifications make sure you have your phone password/PIN locked. Lock screen notifications will not work otherwise.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The problem with weather alerts not always being pushed seems to be server related. We are working on this.

If you do not get the hourly lock screen notifications make sure you have your phone password/PIN locked. Lock screen notifications will not work otherwise.

Yes, this has been done, but to no avail. I'm glad your working on it.
Not quite sure why it stopped working.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, this has been done, but to no avail. I'm glad your working on it.
Not quite sure why it stopped working.

I still have that same issue where the lock screen alerts stall out until I actually open the weather app. Once doing that, on the next hour the notifications will start up again.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I still have that same issue where the lock screen alerts stall out until I actually open the weather app. Once doing that, on the next hour the notifications will start up again.

When I open BeWeather I still don't receive the next hour push lock screen notifications. Hopefully there will be a fix soon.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't get hourly notifications. Is there a setting for this?

These are the settings.

e2833903959bafe904a4aeb1ef045ffd.jpg

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes. Mine has stopped working. I'm not getting the "Unknown " status you're getting, but there have been no updates for several hours. Not just my location but for all of my saved locations. Very frustrating.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes. Mine has stopped working. I'm not getting the "Unknown " status you're getting, but there have been no updates for several hours. Not just my location but for all of my saved locations. Very frustrating.

Yes, that's what I got at first then I deleted and re-installed and now I get nothing?? Very frustrating indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods