BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCletus

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Yes... happens often with any previous system since release. Never had beta of either app or software. On iPhone 5s and now on new (as of yesterday) iPhone 6s as well.

iCletus

May 11, 2014
Visit site
only closing app quitting and open it again clears it for me. Have tried numerous things-- the "X", swiping around hitting various "objects" like triangle area etc. nothing fixes it once it happens except quitting and re-opening.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm still not getting the hourly weather notifications. All Settings are correct. I tried deleting it, then reinstalling it, but it didn't help. It worked fine on the paid version. Just not the beta.
Using iPhone 6s Plus on iOS 9.0.2
I don't think it's my phone because it doesn't work on my 5 either on beta.

Last edited:

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I get this when I bring up the app from the multi-task cards on my iPad.
List of cities on left are cut off.
This issue existed from previous beta updates but I just figured out how to post this screenshot. Sorry for the delay.
It displays properly when I open the app after it has been completely closed.
TIA

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    805.4 KB · Views: 19

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hip hip hooray!
0b063ffc07cc114e6f3f69a85fdd9cff.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I was really hoping to see some Apple weather sets in the updated version of BeWeather2 instead of Blackberry weather sets...just my .02 cents

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
On the newest beta with iOS 9.1 beta 4, my watch complication isn't reflecting what I've selected it to show in the settings. Already rebooted the watch and re-selected items in the settings menu.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Edit: never mind I finally got the changes to work.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
We are targeting an official release of this version with Apple Watch support on Thursday, Oct 8.

A couple more beta updates will be coming even after that.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
We are targeting an official release of this version with Apple Watch support on Thursday, Oct 8.

A couple more beta updates will be coming even after that.

Will there be some new Apple weather sets in the weather line up within the app? We would appreciate any especially Apple sets.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm still not getting the hourly weather notifications. All Settings are correct. I tried deleting it, then reinstalling it, but it didn't help. It worked fine on the paid version. Just not the beta.
Using iPhone 6s Plus on iOS 9.0.2
I don't think it's my phone because it doesn't work on my 5 either on beta.

Same issue. iPhone 5S 9.0.2. My hourly updates are few and far now. Very flakey on when it decides to work. Wasn't a prob prior to ios9. I've done everything to try to have it work. It just seems to have a mind of its own whenever it feels like showing up. Oh well

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Same issue. iPhone 5S 9.0.2. My hourly updates are few and far now. Very flakey on when it decides to work. Wasn't a prob prior to ios9. I've done everything to try to have it work. It just seems to have a mind of its own whenever it feels like showing up. Oh well

GOOD to see you Pink, I was kind of worried along with some other members. You have been MISSED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro