BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have started noticing that when I open the weather map (Map Preview is off), the pin representing my location is not centered. I would prefer it to be centered so that I can see the weather situation all around my location, not just to the south of my location.

View attachment 87247

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Humm, mine are centered on all of my locations. Have you tried deleting and reinstalling?...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439311549.454185.jpg

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6Plus

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You can move it to center and it stays there until something like a reset knocks it back to where the location is too high. Maybe he will fix that in the upcoming update.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I remember posting about the Map Pin not being centered way back in this thread and he said he would address it with the next update.
Several others were having he same issue at the time.
This issue exist on the iPad & iPhone version b
It is a bit of a pain for me since the very first thing I do when I open the map is to center it
Hopefully next month or so.
Good Luck

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I remember posting about the Map Pin not being centered way back in this thread and he said he would address it with the next update.
Several others were having he same issue at the time.
This issue exist on the iPad & iPhone version b
It is a bit of a pain for me since the very first thing I do when I open the map is to center it
Hopefully next month or so.
Good Luck

Thanks for that. I went searching and found this (it's exactly what you said) - it's a known issue for those of us who have Map Preview turned off:

http://forums.imore.com/iphone-apps-games/308411-beweather-2-iphone-6.html#post2470313

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2